• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love Higurashi. I managed to watch Kai after Ni even though I was hella confused and now I'm on Rei. I love the art for AIR, and just the concept.

Oh, and FLCL is amazingly wacky. IT's fun to watch. >.< I watched the a long time ago, but now I feel I have to rewatch it. Oh, and Gakutsuou sounds good. I don't really like CG, but sometimes it's done well. And 24 episodes sounds like it's in my range. I can appreciate only some long running anime.
    I do reccomend Akayashi, but it's more of a collection of stories. It's also not as colorful. :D Also, it's horror, too, but after watching Higurashi and Elfen Lied, I didn't mind it at all. Yeah, I like the art, but the whole "big anime eyes" doesn't really settle with me. But it's a good anime, a long with its big sister AIR.

Same here! I usually watch shows within the 6(why 6? Because of FLCL)-50 range (there are some exceptions). I just don't feel like watching all of these episodes, most of which are filler. I used to love Bleach and Naruto, but they just got crappier and crappier.

And your welcome!
    Hmm... I haven't been keeping up with much anime, but I do reccommend Speed Grapher and Mononoke. They're both completed, really weird, but good. Speed Grapher is about a guy who can destroy anything he photographs. Mononoke has beautiful art, and is a spin-off of the anime Akayashi, and follows the character called the "Medic Seller". Clannad is really great, too. Sorry if you know about there.

If you want running anime, I don't know if I can help you there. I like watching short-running anime, because when they start pushing 100 episodes, we start getting filler and then the anime becomes weak (Bleach and Naruto come to mind). So I can't think of any running anime.
    Hmm... I haven't been keeping up with much anime, but I do reccommend Speed Grapher and Mononoke. They're both completed, really weird, but good. Speed Grapher is about a guy who can destroy anything he photographs. Mononoke has beautiful art, and is a spin-off of the anime Akayashi, and follows the character called the "Medic Seller". Clannad is really great, too. Sorry if you know about there.

If you want running anime, I don't know if I can help you there. I like watching short-running anime, because when they start pushing 100 episodes, we start getting filler and then the anime becomes weak (Bleach and Naruto come to mind). So I can't think of any running anime.
    Sorry I replied so late. XD I really need to come on here more. But that's awesome. -High fives back- Gundam has a big place in my heart because it's one of the first animes I've seen, but you've seen one giant robot anime, you've seen them all. >.>;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…