• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ForeverFlame

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I don't mean to be rude here or anything, but I already made a post and a thread about volume 14 coming out in August. Apparently it's not showing up on the title but it is supposed to, and you can see it in the title if you pull up the thread, and the post on the last page of the thread too. Ah well, no real harm done, I guess.
    No disrespect, but I really think you are belittling the Chuang Yi version. It's nowhere near as bad as you say it is, (it's almost like you've never even read it) as well as both Viz and Chuang Yi have their ups and downs. In fact -- Chuang Yi is the Singaporean branch of Viz, so it's kind of ironic to say that. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with you liking or even preferring Viz's version if you do, but I don't think you should talk so bad about the other when it really isn't. Let people get whatever version they want. They're both fairly good.
    I saw your signature in the forums, my first thought was:
    "Oh man, that pokemon and dunsparce should be best friends forever! 8D"
    Everyone has their right to their own opinion, and I respect yours ^^, but I don't believe the censorship in the manga is "no big deal" myself. =p I mean sure right now they've only censored one thing and it wasn't too big, but don't you worry at all for any future censorship? I mean there is a lot of stuff like Gold patting Blue (the girl's) butt and all the extra violence and death in the R/S arc and all. As well as there are some lines talking about like...Carr in FR/LG saying he's going to be their executioner and crash the plane to get rid of them all for revenge, but for things like that they may just mild down the dialogue. But the others they can't just really mild down the dialogue though. Don't you worry about that at all? Or do you honestly think they'll leave it all or just don't care? xD
    Gah, It's a shame that the thread was closed, cause I was about to agree with your idea about an Azure Dragon and Vermillion Bird legends. Anyway, I do think it's a great idea. *Crosses Fingers*
    ----------
    and it fills in the void D.Gray-man left when it went on hiatus.
    ----------
    It might be cancelled due to plagarism. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…