• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yes, by having the Arceus and going to the Shinto Ruins, you get the ability to battle and catch a Level 1 Giratina/Dialga/Palkia. But you can only choose one per game. I'm gonna SR for one when I get the game.
    Thanks for the advice :) It's great when people actually comment on something i can improve rather than just saying 'it's great' or something like that. I'll do what i can to fix it.
    Well, you said you wanted to see it:
    Well... It supports IE5 and 6 and we're hopefully going to get Opera. Which is basically a really good browser that provides everthing IE8 does only with added protection and equal or greater speed. But until we download it we have to be careful about even familiar sites cause the protection in IE5 is lets just say bad.
    I went to youtube of all places and I got a "Internet Explorer is trying to perform an illegal operation and must shut down." Youtube!! Watching a tut on drawing! Oh well at least I can still get here...
    well she hasn't talked dirty with me. She pretty much just said my avatarwas cute and thats it. And I haven't really talked to her in a while. Hey I am just wondering what hapened to make you post that. Did something happen???
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…