• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't come he much either, I go to PokemonGTS.com for trading, and mostly still hang around here simply for RPing and RMT.
    YOU! I remember you. It has been forever, but trust me my Memory is one of the best out there. I still remember when that gnome guy trolled General Discussion.
    likewise old friend. I miss our old convos, even though we have our youtube back and forths every month or so. I don't even know if you will ever be online to see this haha seems like we log on here every 3 months or something. Anyway hope things are good.
    hmm?
    *tries to remember*
    oh yeah.. you're Stepth, rite?
    Yeah.. been a long time.
    I'm not too active here anymore.. I only come here once in a while to post new shinies.

How's life treating you?
    oh lol.
    for Magikarp.
    "Over sideways and under, on a Magikarp-et ride. A whole new world."
    "Over sideways and under, on a Magic Carpet ride. A whole new world."
    as in aladdin :)

for ekans
    "Ekans see clearly now. The rain is gone!"
    "I can(s) see clearly now. The rain is gone!"
    you could find some more if you search on google :p
    ----------
    hopefully college won't be like this?
    ----------
    College is much better than high school. You can have all of your classes after noon. Meaning you can sleep in.
    :)
    If they don't make sense to you, then you should type it down.
    Like, "I'mma Raichu a love letter" -> "Im write you a love letter" or yeah :p
    I guess the ones you saw weren't perverted. If you keep looking around, you'll find them :p
    Aww man, that sucks. :(
    Well, hopefully they'll settle down soon.
    I hope it all goes better soon. ^^
    Also, you should look up pokepuns on photobucket or google. some of them or funny, some of them are perverted -_-
    Didn't even realize you or any of the old LPW gang was still on the forums any more even.

I'm good, how about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…