• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i noticed that conversation a while ago yes, he looked angry at you and it seems he's holding a grudge at you too, it's not my business so i remain silent for the rest, however if i may give you a tip a person can make a little trouble on the sections sometimes but never make it a habit.

i sometimes do stuff like stereotyping americans for their nationality which i receive comments on aswell as bringing up shaq fu around the misc game section regulars when i see the moment but if i did that too much people would start to hate me aswell, it's all a matter of balance.

anyway it's good to have you as a pal, you may have some attitude from time to time but you arn't a bad person.
    hey dude i saw that you were banned a while ago. did you have some trouble with another member?
    LOOOOL

yeeeeaaaaah, sureeeee....... (sarcasm obviously)

I wanted a -----> S M A S H H I T S C O D E <---- no a GH5
    Just leave me alone. You already got a warning from Ethan over PM. I don't have time to deal with your ****. If you are older than me then you should be ashamed of yourself.
    lol, it's death from above. i can remember that i was once stuck in the sand and when i was almost out again that sun came down and killed my mario.
    you know surfing pikachu, that sun in your sig is quite the thing, everytime i see it i am reminded of a hundred dead mario's on my old TV.
    You joke around, and you call my brother an idoit? That is really dumb. You do need to get banned because you are a ****ing *****.
    Like you should be talking....... I ask one simple question because some people said the Ethernet Cable was half wireless or something.

Seriously? Do you have a life outside of bullying kids on the computer?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…