• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure thing, been doing pretty good. Graduated from a trade school MCTI this year and now looking for a job. Mostly been reading books and playing video games. and got the PS3 earlier this year. And been getting into end times prophieces again. and well that mostly what I've been doing as of recently.
    That really sucks to hear. Really sorry to hear about that. That would be a good reason not to be online. Well, not sure if would help any, but I do hope things will get better for you somehow.
    That really sucks to hear. Really sorry to hear about that. That would be a good reason not to be online. Well, not sure if would help any, but I do hope things will get better for you somehow.
    I haven't played any recently. last game I played was pac-man collection. I may start pokemon leafgreen again. I would play fire emblem but game is rather difficult I did get through the first and the story of the game and some stories in the second half not sure where I am at. Sound like it be scary and hoped you both were okay( kind of rather late to be saying). I recently completed Okami again. and I'm almost done with legend of zelda: majora's mask.
    Well... i started skool, and i got a shiny mawile and a shiny milotic, and hmm.. idk what else... oh yea! I went to KSC (Kennedy Space Center)on a filed trip the other day!
    I had my license since 16 though I think I was allowed to drive either 14 or 15 with a parent. Yeah I never really drove much other than to school and back home. And if I were drive myself to the current school I'm going at I would end up getting lost and end up in Californa probably. I'd probably have to drive to the place 5-50 times. And I only been I.D.ed once which was when I bought Metal Gear Solid Essentials. Maybe I'll drive a little more when I'm 21 anyway. Saw another ant today. maybe I should spray an entire bottle of ant killer in an ant hole maybe that will teach them to stay out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…