• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Hey! That's great you got the cards I hope you like them. I'm just waiting on yours but they should arive soon. Like I said I'm in seatle so I'm getting my bro to contact me when they come. Sorry for the blank pm I'm on an iPod touch so I can't propely pm you for some reason lol. I'm going to update my haves when I get back so if your interested in another trade pm me anytime.
    Hey missy, haven't seen you on for a while. How've you been? Oh yeah, If you get a chance, could you check out the new fanfic I posted? It's the second link in my sig, I'd just like some feedback befor I post my next chapter.
    Hey, I'm leaving to Seatle for a week so I won't know when I get your cards but my brother will be here. So PM me anyway when you get my cards cause I will have internet. Can't wait to see them :D
    Hey I have a bunch of the cards you want. Check out the Haves thread to see what I have and PM me back if your interested in trading.
    pichu: how shold we get her this time?
    Me: I have an Idea!

(elsewhere)
    Missy: is anyone here? hello?
    Me: *jumps up otta nowhere* I am the ghost of christmas future~!
    Missy: kyaaaaa! don't take tiny tim! *runs*
    Pichu: that was pretty good, waddya think you could do with a fruit hat?
    Me: one step ahead of you *pulls on wetsuit*
    Me: hey Pichu, you got the toliet paper?
    Pichu: yuhhuh *wraps Nightning up too look like a mummy*
    Me: heheh this'll be fun!
    Missy: KYAAAA!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…