• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Chagen, why did you stop updating Absence of Justice? Did you stop writing it or are you just on hiatus or something?
    I'm not attacking you for liking recent Sonic games; feel free. I'm just listing reasons why I, and most other people, don't.
    ----------
    It's not that.

It's something much more....weird...
    ----------
    I can imagine several things that would be weirder, but I won't bother you about it, as you clearly want to avoid telling me.
    ----------
    I am not neutral. I am an avid Hacker, but all of my pokemon have legit stats and movesets.

And, I was stating that this thread is expressing the same ideas over and over again. No new ideas are being brought to the table, just people repating the same god-damn things.
    ----------
    As I said earlier, if topics were to be closed based on no new ideas being posted/responses being repetitive, half the forum would have to be shut down, including most of GPD and Anime discussion.
    ----------
    Okay, this hate of hackers has to stop. Why am I, a person who uses AR unjustfully put down with the people who give their pokemon wondergaurd and 999 stats?

Yes, I have a wild encounter code that allows me to catch any pokemon I want, anywhere.

Yes, I have a nature modifier code that makes all wild pokemon have the same nature.

Yes, I have a fast egg hatch code.

Yes, I have a move modifier code that allows me to modify Tm 01 Focus punch into any move in the game.

Yes, I have a shaymin and Arceus.

YES, I HAVE ALL MY POKEMON HAVE LEGIT MOVESETS AND STATS!

GUESS WHAT: I EV'ED MY POKEMON LEGALLY!

YES, IT IS ACTAULLY POSSIBLE TO HACK POKEMON AND TRAIN THEM LEGALLY! DONT STRAIN YOUR PUNY BRAINS TRYING TO COMPREHEND THAT FACT!

Some people might say I am overeacting.
    Guess what?
    IM NOT.
    You people treat me horribly, I deserve the right to treat you guys bad.

-Chagen46.
    ----------
    no offense Chagen46 but i think you sounded more violent and angry then you were busy explaining your situation to others in that tread.
    it's not cool to say things to others like that man.

this should be closed, you are drawing way too much bad attention.
    *reports tread*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…