• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hado # 90 Kurohitsugi! (Black Coffin)!
    BANKAI! KuruInferunoRyruu (Dark Inferno Dragon)
    Lets see if your good enough to be a captain!
    4.) Iten Sakusei Su-pa Inferuno Bakufuu (Demise Creating Super Inferno Blast)
    Half of my spiritual energy is combined with Inferuno Droagon's to unleash a destructive blast leveling everything with in a 50 feet radius.
    *claps* congrads! You passed!
    Yakedo (Burn),InferunoRyruu (Inferno Dragon)
    1.) Furea-Panchi (Flare Punch)
    By thrusting my arm my arm cannon shoots a powerful blast fused with fire and spiritual energy.
    2.) Furea-Tsugeki (Flare Seeker)
    A hundred tiny fireballs are shot at the foe. Locking on to there body temperature. The will follow them until impact. Can be avoided by changing body temperature.
    10.) Kuru Kaen (Dark Flame)
    My flames become Black and anyone that is touched by them loses spiritual pressure and body heat slowly
    *sunpos away and hits you with...
    1.) Furea-Panchi (Flare Punch)
    By thrusting my arm my arm cannon shoots a powerful blast fused with fire and spiritual energy.
    2.) Furea-Tsugeki (Flare Seeker)
    A hundred tiny fireballs are shot at the foe. Locking on to there body temperature. The will follow them until impact. Can be avoided by changing body temperature.
    Combination of being tired/bed/school tomorrow makes me not wanna attempt it right now.

But thanks, yeah. I'm done for now.
    what other particles are there, then?

K, so I have...

"Toarisugarino Shiyounenga
    Shiyoubuwa Shikaketekita"

So that would be like...

"To Arisu Ga Rino Shiyoo Nenga (can't make heads or tails of that one...)

Shiyoo Bu Wa Shikake te Kita?"

Or something like that?
    K, annother question. (Sorry XD)

So, I've been translating some of the HG/SS screenshots, and like, the words seem really long, whihc I've seen other places...how do you know when one word stops and another begins?

It's just like a Furret XD
    I knew about the san/kun/chan suffixes, lol. I just forgot.

So, Omoshiroi means funny? And i know desu is, like, a sentence ender thing.
    So, like, Ikimasu can mean "[You] go!", but if I were to say "Tim wa (?) Ikimasu"

which would mean, Tim is going? Wa doesn't sound right, tho...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…