• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Misaki-chi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *cough*

Long story short, I've been talking with Alzi for all of this morning, as well as another friend, and we got into a big requesting of friends en masse. In any case, judging by your Mr. Mew avatar, can I assume you like TWEWY? I love it also.

Anyways. Hope you accept the Friend Request, that's all. ^_^
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Somthing like this?
    Long story short, there were some idiots that kept spamming their own trading channel in #SPP and #SPP-WiFi, so Katya and Co. went to the chan (#Caquillo or some ****) and as soon as they got OP status they set up every mode possible, literally destroyed the chan and so on.

Funny thing is, the nubs didn't even know how to ban properly lol, so Katya evaded all their kicks until an IRCOP went in and banned her from the server for "Channel Thieving".

The message:
    [16:04] Closing Link: Kumiko[] (User has been banned from PurpleSurge (Room thieving isn't tolerated))

rofl.
    I miss youuu =((((( IRC's so dull without you, lol I got SO bored that I even asked Joe to hop me in wifi, go figure....

(nah don't come back, I'm just whining 'cause I'm lame, ignore me xD)

P.S. Katya got herself banned from the server LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…