• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... way to go Dan.

The argument was already done and over with, it stopped. Now all a sudden out of the blue he posts in my profile, evidently attempting to pick it up.

So I guess I can't report a troll for attempting to troll?

Wow.
    Hey RaZoR LeAf, I have a question about the Newbie Help & FAQ.
    I have readed all of it but there´s one thing that´s still bothering me.
    I got an account before this one, the problem is I couldn´t get it activated so I couldn´t do anything with it so I decided making a new account and then I readed by the rules that I can´t have more than one account ore else I will get banned the problem is that I don´t know how to delete an account and I´m afraid to get banned because serebiiforums.com is my favourite website and so I want to form part of it.
    Can you please help me and tell me how to delete an account.
    Thanks a lot.
    I'm not sure if you're the right person to ask on this subject, but I was wondering if you could find something out for me? Well, you see, there's this member, 'Ri-Chan', I was wondering if he has been permanently banned, or just banned for a month, or something, because he's been gone much more than a week.
    I dont have a problem really with anyone On this forum. Carlisle merly just comes, tears apart all my posts, calls me names like "moron" over and over, And I have a problem?
    THEN he/she sent me a few PM's which I ignored THEN, sent me a PM which he/she cussed me out. he/she called me immature even though he/she in the same PM aknowledged that Im 13 while he/she cussed me out... Im immature?

I honestly have no problem with anyone here, I want to stay and gain more pokeknowledge and shoe my opinoins in hte debate. HOWEVER, whenever I show my opinions tom draco and carlisle always team up and call me names, tell me im dumb, and that my thoughts are irrelevent. Like there 2 cents matter more than mine?
    Well then tbh Dan I can't say I really give a damn then. I TRIED being nice on another forum, really I did. I tried to be soft and gentle and I was :/

I had people ***** and whine at me that I was being MEAN. Then one tried to be all nonono I don't mean mean I mean stern!!!

Another WHINED when I gave advice on how to improve a sprite.

So. I don't really give a damn- no matter what I do, people are going to be offended. So I just don't care. I just still failed to grasp HOW this was a 'flame' until a person with bunched up panties expressed that SHE found it insulting. And that's just another round of opinions.

I didn't use it to flame or be offensive but WHAT I SAY IS NEVER BELIEVED ANYWAYS :D
    ok then maybe I should explain what I meant cause if I was flaming, it would be a flame.

----------
    You failed.

This story failed.

Accept that you failed. Overcome it. Go read Advice for Aspiring Authors.
    ----------
    Does not using ed at the end of fail really automatically mean it's a flame? :/
    No I don't expect them to get better overnight but the guy IGNORED, utterly, any advice that was given to him and instead of actually going and improving his second chapter, he claims it's better, and then posts it.

And it's as bad as the first.

And then he STILL didn't get it, I basically had to spell out going like;

Character does this.

Character says this.

Characters do this.

End story.

Is not how it works :/

I DIDN'T use FAIL to flame.

----------
    You. Fail.

This. Is Fail.

FAIL

Accept that. Over come that. And GO READ ADVICE FOR ASPIRING AUTHORS
    ----------
    Mean bad enough I got infracted when I dared to call someone lazy for continually writing in the quote tags instead of breaking them up :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…