• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It seems I can't catch you on any further, until Saturday (still possibly not then). Please, if you would, Visitor Message either Silent Storm or Ima_Penguin_95 to get tested. Thanks.
    *waits* Andrew.... I can't do my battle on Tuesday t-t (Or can I after I come back from school) o.e just tell me your time zone and what time you can you be online at o.e
    I have eastern time -4 GMT and I have school starting tuesday o.e so.. for me Monday 1PM-8PM (1PM if I wake up before that o.e) And my times o.e
    T~T Andrew D: You get on but than don't answer to my PM/VM's t-t we don't realy have much time to finish the war battle o.e (Sorry if bothering you alot t-t)
    Hey, we are matched up for the tourny for SeaSoul, but you aren't online, and I won't be here for the rest of the day... Chelsea told me we had 1 more day to finish, if not one of us will be disqualified, and I don't want that to happen, so if you get on in the next 1-2 hours, I might be on
    xD D: What he said (Jeyre=He) D: I got school starting in few days so ya o.e PM/VM me D: Today? or tomorrow afternoon~
    Wassay says he can battle now. I wish he'd make up my mind for me. I told him to PM youm and I also told him when you are most commonly on, so hopefully he can show up.
    HiHi D: Andrew ish your opponent for the war o.e tell me when you can battle o.e Today or tomorrow because I have to go soon o.e

on a trip so ya I won't be active for the league as well o.e
    Hey i thought i was a sub for the force war so if you want to battle me still just drop me a VM and say :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…