• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• darn it, seven months old??? i can't compete with that xD

O__o it really depends anyways....oct.31 halloween :D i'll be expecting so much from umineko in halloween :D....

:O i am the almighty achilles

awwwww, i wish i have seen that kawaii pose of natalie >.< *imagines* *blushes*
    rooster...i am born in oct.13 1993

there came a time that my b-day became a friday the 13th...and i was completely LUCKY that day...i promise...that's why 13 is my favorite number....for some it is bad luck but for me it is the direct inverse ;D

of course you know what i mean, you're the almighty tepi :D

xD that was pretty awkward...how did natalie reacted????
    yes, i am '93...i'm rooster??!!!

i enjoyed it....not the people looking at us and talking about us part.....the OTHER part....if you get what i mean ;D

well, what did they tell you after they saw you??? did they quickly changed topic as if they forgot what happened??

EDIT: ranked up to claire ^^ my lance's cousin
    is 1993 year of the dog??? i wish i was year of the dragons ;_;

a friend of mine always hugs me when i go to my previous school...at first she runs to me and jumps to me then hugs me very tight...THIS IS REALLY FLINCHING...of course i hug back ;D, that's what friends are for xD...she doesn't mind those who look at us...many people look at us ;_;....but who cares??....she gots big, you know what ;D

*imagines what would those friends of yours think when they saw natalie hugging you* hahahahahaha
    dragons are great, eh?

*gulps* i.....am.....not....................envious..............................don't........mind....................................................me...........

you broke free when your friend came, right???...the devil side would turn around >:D
    spyro did??? i'm really getting behind the news xD

wait...natalie...really did embrace you on...purpose???

hahaha....good thing you did not turn around O:)
    i've played spyro and i gotta say, it was great, i really wish he could breathe ice and summon thunderbolts like mah dragonite

*sigh* demons are responsible for every people's wrong doings...

xD the demon just acted up back there xD don't let it defeat you...RESIST THE TEMPTATION xD
    that reminds me...*transforms into a dragonite*...now both dragonite and i are the same xD

awwwwwwwwwww.....it's ok....i was being the antagonist here....uggghhh, stupid demon dwelling inside me....sorry
    mah dragonite is cool, he is the apprentice of the 13th guardian of the dragons

RAR, do you have pics of them??? SEND 'EM HERE!!!
    PARDON ME, 8TH GUARDIAN OF THE DRAGONS, I AM THE 13TH GUARDIAN OF THE DRAGONS, PLEASE PARDON MY MISBEHAVIOR BEFORE, I SHOUDL'VE RESPECTED YOU BECAUSE YOUR RANK IS HIGHER THAN ME, I AM TRULY SORRY 8TH GUARDIANS OF THE DRAGONS AND PRINCE OF BLUE

oh....is megan a beauty like natalie??

you saw what?? natalie is beautiful, right???
    I AM THE 13TH GUARDIAN OF THE DRAGONS SILLY xD

xD

so you've known her since then....wait, DID YOU SAY CHOCOLATE???!! NATALIE???? is she the latias that you were speaking of???...i wanna see her face and body
    HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS CORPHISH????

w8....can you read minds off the internet???!!!!

and yes, it'f rom the AWKWARD MOMENTS thread.....well, i really can't expect that the first topic is about sex....i mean, they're girls......GAAAH, it's just so awkward...

and yes, i will break that cycle....probably live my own and earn my own money and go to any place i want!!! of course with my girlfriend.....after college though
    wow....xD someone just PM me and asked "did you friends enjoy the sex topic???"

I LOL'D SO HARD!!! ROFLMAO xD

i posted something in the miscellaneous thread and said "i introduce my 2 girl friends to my 2 boy friends and guess what our first topic was?? it was about sex....pretty awkward O__o...i really didn't see that one coming"

xD

and i will soon break into this cycle!!! after i graduate from high school xD
    hahahaha

i couldn't share my problems with my real-life friends 'cause it's a little...sensitive...so i share it here xD

i'm really bored now....all i do is go to school, study, go home, go to school, study, ETC. ETC.

it's just a repeating cycle wherein you cannot escape....-_-
    hmmm...i've never tried posting on blogs..xD

so......have you tried posting in the miscellaneous discussion thread???....they help me solve my problems there ^^....
    ohai ^^

ahahahaha....i've heard that lustful people are cowards....and i really believe on that concept xD

so, what's up???
    from what i read in his past posts on the "you're banned" thread....he is flirting with somebody....NEXUS IS A TOTAL PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!
    Sure :) It's kinda small though and in JPEG -_-
    You have a blog?! No, I'm kidding, I know you guys have a blog. :p
    Come to think of it, I remember that I made an Akita Neru sprite 'cuz I was bored...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…