• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stats report? XD.... Hows my lil anime club doing?

Whether im coming in for a surprise visit i still dunno. But im going to try
    Hey guess what I'm writing a PMD2 fanfic and it's going fairly well. and no sign of a Snorlax lol. A few Psyduck trying to block my way but that's about it.
    Yeah it is quite tricky but alot of fun sadly though you don't get to make a sword until your near the end.
    I've just been busy with a few things at home, but everything's calmed down a bit so i've returned to the forums.
    It's a game where you can draw your own hero and diffrent weapons and platforms for the levels and stuff it was pretty fun.
    Seems like its not like what it was last year then =\
    hmm, that sounds good, double the number.

And yeah thats nothing XD.. Check Blue Snover- My convo page counts XD
    Yeah to really go back to the basics. Thats how i kinda kept the magic in the club XD I kinda miss being pres... Brings back memories.. And now that i have a laptop i coulda showed some anime movies on it.. Its loaded with stuff now XD Hmm sounds like she announces it very lately.. Its going to cost the club later down the road >:l
    Ah, i read the report XD, sounds like it is overly booming XD, how many memebers are in there now?
    Hmm, well with our anime club last year, i was just holding onto it XD , i promoted a drawing contest, movie fridays, a party, computer anime related news ^^, and you brought in the promotion of this site ;). What i really want to emphasis was the art portion in anime style, by drawing people, creatures pokemon etc.
    Yeah thats what i heard, i didnt know it was 2 kids though.6 books? cool, i remember one time she let me take out about 7 at once XD.... Well our school oddly goes through a lot of librarian assitants =\, and i mean Kingston... XD
    Im all the way in K-town =P... But your not the first to think im in Borckville o_O;. And yeah just try it on the new dell's in room 116... Oh... Who's the librarian for this year at the school. I heard Mrs.O took the year off?
    Ok whut? |D VBA? Ummmm oh yeah that thing XD.... Well sometimes the lag depends on the puter. I suppose... And im not in Brockville, although thats what everyone though, that and Cornwall .. Im in neither of em XD
    Lemme see... Mon , wed-Fri.. Its only 1 and on Tuesday 2...
    Well although there is a lot of noise in the club im really happy to see that things are going smoothly so far. I kinda miss my old days of being president from 2007-2009. Nice to see that movies are everyday, Tell Tonya (The new pres) that from what i hear ... "Good job so far" and that to you as well.. Since i did appoint you as Vp before school was done...

@ PS... Lol, wut ? |D
    Lol yeah its been a while. Well its nice to hear that the club is still running.. I kinda miss being president tbh. But things are going great here... They dont seem to have an anime club here =\... I may start one up i dunno... I really like my scheduling here.. Im home before noon except for Tuesdays.. Anyways, i should make this a big vm. Tell me more about the anime club ^^;
    wow 28 days? computer problems? Uh-oh... My laptop hasnt had any trouble yet.. Although it wouldnt start one day =/ but i fixed it luckily XD.... Well all you have to do is say hi to some people i guess XD... The people on my list are pretty friendly so.... Give it a try maybe XD
    I may =P.... And good that gives me some time to save up for it then..... Yeah considering the PM way would be toooooo hectic =o
    I didnt mention it but it has been mentioned on my vm board XD... I know... It doesnt come out for a while so im pre-ordering to beat the customer rush... Im going to order it soon acutally...
    Already talked about those 3 things already XD

Oh nothing much i'm finally getting caught up with the art projects. Oh btw your Lugia is done i just gotta put it on Photobucket when im done with all my prjects. Yay for Riolu :3 especially the evolve form =D. All i got planned for videogames in the future is either getting Soulsilver or an Xbox 360. But so far my parents are telling me to pick the cheapest tthing on the listl...... Aka Soul Silver 8D... I know a lot of people that like Final Fantacy its not even funnny....
    Mods are people too you know =P. They're really friendly when you say hi to them. Since when does that surprise me XD. I've been in a Mewtwo mood lately....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…