• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, but all ninjas seem to do in an attack is twirl and dance around, looking active but not actually doing anything much....pirates charge right in there, crazily waving their cutlasses around like berserkers...much more more effective, and also more fun xD

Pirate
    Demos? Pirates have cabin hands, and first mates, and steersmen, and anchormen, and riggers, and deckhands, and many more =DDDDD They haven't got powers as such, but they've sure got spirit, arrrr! xD

Pirate
    Yes, I'll give 'em that....but pirates have psychotic talking evil parrots on their shoulders to protect them from all harm....I have two of those, actually xDDD
    (^)>
    ()-)
    //""

Pirate =D
    Anne Bonney was a famous female historical pirate, thought I might put her in there for the whole 'feminism' thing, lol!

Look pirates have cannons on their boats, so they are therefore going to win in a fight xD

And thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! I'll enjoy it =D

Pirate
    Long John Silver
    Blackbeard
    Jack Rackham
    Anne Bonney
    Cap'n Barbossa
    *End Counter-argument...for now* =P

Pirate
    O rly? May I have some evidence for your assumption, please? =P

I hear that a pirate armed with a cutlass and a rum bottle is invincible ;D

Pirate
    D
    ..No.
    I locked it because it was pointless.
    Smeargle evo: How about, "Brusky," a pormanteau of brush (paint brush) and husky.
    Gyarados evo: I think the name is fine
    Kiwi starter: Beakiwi
    Fire type Azumaril evo: Azumaril already has a full evolution family, but if you mean that it's a rabbit like Azumaril, how about, "Rabburn?"
    Hm. Could you tell me the names and what they're based on? I can help you come up with new names for them. Also, if you have pictures of them, I'd like to see them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…