• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kiori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, the only new addition was the renewed "If You Were in Charge" thread. At least I can happily report that the speculation thread policy has worked fabulously.
    Yay, Kiori hath returned! =D
    Just in time too; college has also returned and I have to face my real life again. Blech. At least Anime Land wasn't too insane without you.
    LOL KIORI LOOK:

Welcome, Angeling.
    You last visited: Yesterday at 10:51 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 911.

And I'm gonna go to bed now. I'll prolly see you on like Friday. :U OMG I HOPE I CAN STILL TALK TO YOU BEFORE YOU GO ON YOUR TRIP. D: What will I do without you for two weeks? ;_; I died on my own trip for a month.
    HAHAHA HAPPANESE wat what ethnicity is that now :U

YES I AM. *SEXING YUNHO ATM* With Jaejoong, Yoochun, Kouji AND my crush.
    and LOL WTF KIORI. I must be half-asleep but what's "happanese"? LOL WTF. YOU NEED SLEEP.
    NO. YOU CAN BE ISIS WHENEVER I GET THE CHANCE. New stuff for RO though.

JJ is still the best in bed. AND NO. NO NO NO NO. :mad: I GET YUNHO, JJ, YOOCHUN AND KOUJI. dude LOL we have like all Koreans with just one Japanese boy.

It's an emote I apparently have on MSN. That black and white weird looking emote. I'll show you on MSN if you remind me.
    NO LOL I CAN'T GROOM THE BUNNY LOL.

OH YEAH YUNHO. He is so good in bed. *_*

we'll see when the time comes. :#
    http://i31.*******.com/2csgkn8.jpg

NO I WILL NOT STOP.

wait what. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WITH YUNHO. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and idk, the ones with Changmin were more like... idk, I didn't have any thoughts to have to tell you unlike this one. I was like, "I NEED TO TELL KIORI THAT YUNHO SMILED AND WAVED AT ME."

and LOL. I might save some money that my parents would give me occasionally and buy it when I meet up with Cyn to get my stuff back. MWAHAHAHA. But I'll have the DVD so...
    (LOL I WENT OVER THE LIMIT FOR VM CHARACTERS. >_>; to continue LOL)

And then this ****ed up part that ruined it, was seeing him write something on like a board or w/e that was a message directed to a backstabber. Wth. And it wasn't her real name, but one of her RO characters' name. EWWWW WTF. IDK LOL.

But YUNHO WAVED AT ME IN MY DREAM. AND THING IS. THAT DREAM SURE FELT REAL. I THOUGHT I WASN'T DREAMING.
    KIORI

since I fail at telling you this on MSN since I went to Kino on .... Sat and it's already Monday, I'll tell you here. :U DUDE I SAW THE AADBSK3 MAKING STORYBOOK / PHOTOBOOK IN KINO AND I WAS SO TEMPTED TO BUY IT. IT IS SO FAT AND FULL OF PICTURES AND OMFG. :U DAMNIT. But it was like, $59.75 or something around that.

And also, last night, I had some nice dreams... I was in some building and I was going down an escalator for w/e reason when I saw Yunho on another escalator going up and I think I shouted his name, cuz he wasn't looking at me. So he turned to me and he smiled and waved. And I was like "FSKLFH SKLFHSF OMFG YUNHO WAIT FOR ME" for real. I was thinking of running after him when I got off the escalator but also thinking that I wouldn't make it in time and I'd lose him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…