• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's very good your lookign out for her actually as I feel sorry for all the mods here with the things that you have to put up with! I'll go make my post!
    Hi Chelc - just read your message on Anime Spoilers - first to read it actually and would just say I'm glad that has happened now but I would also like to ask one request if possible to open it to allow for posts as there are users that believe that other things are now starting to nget annoying and would maybe want to suggest them to be added to y list - or other users that do certain things!

Anyway thank you for taking actin
    My gosh I'm going down to vacational skool in chester tomorrow. I'm sooooo scared. it will be funny. i will be on hiatus for a while.
    ok thanks for letting me know, I couldn't find the regulations and thanks to you i found them, I will resize them all and make sure everyone puts in the new versions, Thanks!
    It could be. It's not as solid as it could be. But I didn't start having this sort of problem until a few weeks ago, and I had been running the computer off this connection since May. Not to mention I had no issues accessing the site with the connection I had before that, which was pretty bad.
    Yeah, it's strange. For the past few weeks, I've had some problems. I might be able to log on one day, but then it might be a few days before I can do so again. This is actually the first time I've been able to connect to the site since the 24th.
    Last night, my best friend and I made a fort. We taped a 'No Boys Allowed' sign to the front, which quickly fell off and attached itself to my friend's stomach. I'm comforted knowing that our fort doesn't promote teenage pregnancy. MLIA.

God Chelc, why can't you be just like the fort? dno
    Thanks! On an other site, a friend gave me this smily thing and I just fell inlove with it. ^3^

Thanks for the welcome, I need it. ^3^

Aw cooh! Is it had being a mod?
    Thanks! On an other site, a friend gave me this smily thing and I just fell inlove with it. ^3^

Thanks for the welcome, I need it. ^3^
    Aw cooh! Is it had being a mod?
    Ello! How are you?

Thank you for looking at my profile!

Oh I do likes your profile picture. It is very cute!

Also why do you have a red "+" by your name? Is it because you are a staff member?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…