• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I spy a Higurashi reference there

Connecting to server...
    You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    Omegle is not a dating site. Please try to have interesting conversations here!
    Stranger: hi there
    You: ಠ_ಠ
    Stranger: Q_Q
    You: ?_?
    Stranger: w_w
    You: U____U
    Stranger: ^______^
    Stranger: So, how are you?
    You: ಠ_ಠ
    You have disconnected.
    Seriously? I wish I lived where you do. It sounds fun. Are all the black guys rappers and soccer moms insane too? Never met a stereotype I didn't like.

You're right, I wouldn't do that either. Go to the living room couch instead. ;D

Thank God they only live in the desert. You won't have to worry about any...Er, spider ghost. Hah. On a lighter note, harvestmen are really cute.
    Connecting to server...
    You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    Omegle is not a dating site. Please try to have interesting conversations here!
    Stranger: 23/m how ya feelin?
    You: hello
    You: I'm looking for Oscar
    You: have you seen him?
    You: you haven't?
    You: dammit
    You have disconnected.
    You don't see me calling you a moth. D: Even though I pick on them, I know quite a few intelligent, non-ditz blondes. They take away all the fun, damn it.

Ooh, I see. Nice strategy. When you get a boyfriend, make out on the kitchen table. For great justice. lol.

Wimp. I'm friendly towards most spiders, as long as it's not a black widow(way too common around here) or God forbid, camel spiders. Those things are EVIL.
    Why does everyone who hasn't seen me say that? I don't get it. Personality =/= hair color. Except for blonds, but they're just fun to tease. Lol.

Same here. I may not be gay/bi, but I have a lot of friends who are who I love, so it pisses me off. Sorry you have to put up with that. Oh well, old greasy bigots will be that. At least it's pretty hard to take them seriously.

I'm only afraid of tarantulas, which, of course, have to be the most popular ones...
    D
    are you going to watch glee?
    D
    i love your signature.
    you are awesome. ;_;
    Yes, you are. It's just that UNLIKE you, my hair is shoulder-length and really thick(damn being a brunette). Don't get me wrong, I love showers too, but my hair is a mofo to clean. ...And before you ask, no, I don't like to be clean. I only like it for the warmth. /jk.

Yeah. I mean, he doesn't even try to be nice to me anymore. So be it. But no time for emo garbage. I love snakes. :p
    Nah. You know what they say, can't troll a troll. Just like you can't confuse someone who's confusing. ;)

Oh, really? Haha, I used to watch Slime Time Live too. I always thought it looked...Well, like a pain in the ass to have to scrub out of your hair. No thank you. I wonder if that stuff smells too.

Sorry to hear that. I know what you're going through with the daddy thing. But since I currently can't kill him, secretly putting snakes in his underwear is working.
    Becuz he tells me that he was slightly still upset that his ex was with someone new and that kinda hurt me becuase since he's dating me he should get over it and then he got quiet and I'm like your upset about your ex aren't you? then he was still quiet and I asked i he was mad and he said yes then 3 min. later he signs off. :/
    Quite a veracious statement, but completely missed the point, m'friend. See, I was going for making it less enjoyable.

Duh. But honestly. Better hope you're standing on a trash bag or something. Your illusions of "glamor" will only result in having to clean. Which shouldn't be too hard for you though, drama queen neat freak. :(

...You don't KNOW the definition of lunatic until you've crossed me. She better be sleeping with a 12 gauge shotgun too.
    Well, it'd make us both happy. Win+win. But if you want, I can cover the pie in rotting mayonnaise..

You've always wanted to have a pie thrown in your face? Lol. Trust me, I've been hit with food before. Not pleasant and hella messy. Also, tell your mom I'm watching her.
    I like the ransacking, stealing, and the cake part, but ebay? Takes forever.

I think I'll just throw the pie at your face and menacingly say it'll happen again next year if you don't get a cake. Deal?
    True...But in this situation, I don't have much of a choice. I hate pie, but I love mooching off birthday kids. What do I do?
    lol, that thread.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…