• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zephyr Flare

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Definitely yeah. There's another controller I can't use, although to be fair I never really played the N64 that much. Pokemon Stadium was the only game I ever played on it, the PS1 was my favorite.
    Never mind. I managed to saw them off.

I would appreciate you watching where you stand next time.
    Oh yeah I know haha. I didn't get it when it first came out, I didn't know why you would need some extra stick things haha. A couple of my friends got it and loved it, so I eventually got it. I actually didn't use it that much though, I used just the D-pad most of the time (and still do). Now days when I play old games like Gran Turismo and Spec Ops I suck hard using the D-pad like I used to...and yet even with my PS2 games I sometimes find myself ignoring the DualShock haha. Old habits die hard I suppose.
    xD

I was watching True Blood and a woman got attacked by a Minotaur for some reason. Completely random. No explanation, it just happened.
    You couldn't tell my age by looking at me, but I suppose I make up for it by presenting myself more mature than I am in the way I write and speak.

Minotaurs.

I'll leave it at that :]
    Haha. Actually that reminds me, the original PS1 (non DualShock) was really quite light...and shaped like a boomerang. :eek:
    Yeah I hear you there. First time I picked up a PS3 controller I was like "WTF?". I do like the nice action in the buttons and everything, but it's kind weird feeling.
    You are kidding. The 360 controller is awesome, makes the PlayStation controller look tiny and uncomfortable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…