• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you know when your team consists of only shiny pokemon it makes you look like you hacked them
    ----------
    i think the FF's stal is someone kind of sex toy
    ----------
    Lol best thing ever
    The reason I don't believe in cloning is simply because it ruins the whole aspect of the game and it also ruins the value of Event, and other Pokemon.
    i know, but i used to call everything with random letters, so i erased everyone, also, it was full.so plz...
    i know, but i used to call everything with random letters, so i erased everyone, also, it was full.so plz...
    sure, a shiny is perfect i just tought it was to much for a female ut mismagius, but its perfect for me. xD
    I took Humanities, and loved it! :D Then again, Global 1 was one of my favorite classes ever. Of course, I took it in a Catholic school so it was primarily religious (or Catholic, rather) art and music that we studied.
    I had a wierdo teacher for it, though. 8B

Geology is going to be pretty much a reinforcement of what I learned in Earth Science, but I love that stuff.
    ROCKS I'M GOING TO BE STUDYING ROOOCKS AND PREHISTORY!!!
    I start school on Tuesday. But, that's okay. I love school. :)
    ~I'm already starting my work for my AP classes, though. The only electives I could take this year were Drawing&Painting and Geology...

Eh, I never got into Guitar Hero games...heck, I can't even play a real instrument without making it sound like a dying goose.
    I'm not really a gamer, anyway. Unless it's a RPG, then I get hooked. X3
    Eh, no biggie. 'Nobody cares about art threads anyway. X(

How've you been? I'm still being a total loser playing my new Spectrobes game. *is addicted even more than usual* :)
    Ehhh, TBH, I hate Murkrow... but you have your opinion and I have my mine :)
    Pretty much same with me...I used to use it all the time... I never liked Murkrow... but I love Honchkrow
    Lol, my profile is set to private, and cool your favorite Pokémon is Misdreavus and mine's Mismagius xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…