• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lead Kabutops just screams RD team to me, that is why I use Azelf. People treat it like standard and they are fooled, so I always get RD off.
    Have you ever tried Omastar on RD, he is very beastly. He can OHKO Snorlax is given a modest nature, although Timid is preferred to hit 225.
    yes, I have fought TR teams and won with RD, as long as you play wisely you will win. :)
    lol, just DO NOT USE RAIN DANCE, and you will be fine. Plus, if you bring a lead that can screw up the opponents TR lead, i.e. Azelf with Taunt then you can get a head start. Also, most TR teams use pokes that are water weak like Rhyperior and Tyranitar. The biggest part is that TR doesn't last forever and if can conserve lets say Kingdra, and get rain up as TR goes down, then it can basically sweep through everything. :)
    Yes!!! if eveyone has been using it as you say, I was the one who started it here on Serebii, lol. Ever since I joined I have been using it and now eveyone else is *sigh* it is becoming now longer unique. People are finally beginning to realize that RD is da best!!!
    I started the trend, I am not kidding, lol. That is my style!!!
    Hey, where've you been? Me and Superwolfe, need some help with testing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…