• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's ok, I guess. :p Sometimes it can get annoying, but most of the time I enjoy helping people out and making my sections the best they can be.

Also, no problem! :) If you haven't already, you should make a thread in Newbie lounge where people can welcome you and whatnot.
    I only mentioned that because to get the most out of your Pokemon, they should have the proper Natures too. EV trained Pokemon should have standard Natures. You're even more lucky since you mentioned they were shiny Pokemon.

Like your Adamant Chimchar. Here's a set:

Infernape (Adamant Nature) @Life Orb/Choice Band
    EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 Hp
    -Fire Punch/Blaze Kick/Flare Blitz
    -Close Combat
    -Thunder Punch/Stone Edge
    -Swords Dance (with a Life Orb)/U-Turn (with the Choice Band)

Feraligatr (Adamant Nature) @Life Orb/Muscle Band/Salac Berry
    EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 Hp
    -Waterfall
    -EQ
    -Ice Punch/Ice Fang (If you can't get Ice Punch here, then Ice Fang is fine)
    -Swords Dance (Assuming yours doesn't have Dragon Dance. Dragon Dance is an egg move anyway)

Torterra (Brave Nature) @Leftovers
    EVs: 212 Hp, 252 Defense, 44 Attack
    -Wood Hammer
    -Leech Seed
    -EQ
    -Protect

Leech Seed + Leftovers with Protect helps you stall out for recovery, and helps with Wood Hammer recoil.
    Hello. XD I'm pretty good, thanks - yourself? I saw your name on the who's online list, and your username is very original. :p I've never seen anything like it. Either way, you seem to be new, so welcome!

Yes, I'm a mod+/staff member. If you ever need any help with anything on the forums, don't hesitate to ask. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…