• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually turns out the guy offered me $50 less than I paid for it...so I've still got it. But what's this about Runescape?
    Must have been an older Mac then, because the new ones have that magnetic one that unhooks when you do that haha.

Yeah 1 gig of RAM. But it's all good haha, because a computer store is offering me like $75 more than I paid for it lol. I'm probably going to go sell it to him tomorrow and enjoy all the money I made hah.
    Or you can destroy them like those guys at bobandbill's school did haha.

Well I've got mine now. It's nice but kind of slow compared to my Windows laptop...not bad though.
    Where can I find WSC week 45 because i can't find it... (or is isn't it posted yet)
    Glad you are back :)
    Fifteen hours of testing? Yuck. xP

I don't think the Tekkens have changed that much. I work at a fun park with an arcade, and we have Tekken 5 there. Great way to slack off when the manager isn't looking. XDDD
    Yep, last year before college. XP Good luck with your exams and such.

And Tekken 6 doesn't come out until October, but I'm definitely getting it. XD
    I've been alright, a little busy is all. I did get a PS3 a couple months ago, dunno if you heard. It's been eating a lot of my free time. xP I'm also moving at the end of the year, so I've spent a lot of time fixing and cleaning my house so we can put it up for sale. And now school started, so yeah. Lots of stuff.

How've you been?
    Well, some netbooks are too small, but the one I'm getting is actually a decent size. No CD/DVD, but that's not all that necessary for me and when I need it I'll just burn the disc on a flash drive using this computer.

I will. :)
    Yeah, too bad I tried that one after a cooking class made cake when I was forced too clean. A missing solid is easier to spot than a missing... sherbet.
    Yeah I hear you. I've never had a computer of my own, although twice I came really close if not for stuff happening (I could be here all day telling the stories haha). This time nothing will stop me though. :)

When you do go to get a computer, look at netbooks. They're much cheaper than normal laptops (well, usually anyway) and they're crazy small. Definitely what I'm getting.

Definitely haha. Yeah, I'm going to hang out all weekend, maybe do some go-karting, lazer tag and who knows what else. Should be awesome.
    That is so awesome, the last time we made slime, I had to clean out the tub it was in, after it had sat for a week after the event it was used in...
    Hah, I hear you. I want the new one, but this computer is literally on it's last legs...the screen is broken where I can't close it, the power button is sunk inside the case where I can't even reach it, the fan is incredibly noisy and the cable from the power brick is loose or something, because it randomly unplugs and if I don't notice it before the battery runs out the whole thing dies.

So a new laptop is in order. :) Probably on Sunday. Lucky for me I have a nice stash of money, so I'll get me a birthday present haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…