• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Civilization Cup starts at 3:00 PM (Eastern) today, and I know how much you've been wanting to actually participate in a tournament, since your record says that you have yet to compete in any of them.
    Just here to let you know the Super Mario Tournaments club is expecting it's members to say, on the thread, if they can come on either the 13th or 20th of March for a kart tournament. Those who don't reply at all may suffer in that they will be removed from the club, so it is advised you reply quickly.

Hope to receive a reply from you soon.
    Did you read my recent announcement?

I'm waiting for confirmation in the thread from others. Are you in?
    Ok. Thanks for the reply. :)

I've posted earlier in the club that the 9th's activity will be cancelled, but the activity will continue as planned for the 16th. This won't affect much for you of course but just saying.

Anyway, see you soon. (and I'll try to make it fit into your given times. Probably will, considering, so you needn't worry)
    Hey, Wizard of up.

As of right now, I'm planning the dates and times of the team balloon battle side activity for the club, whilst Skull13 is away. I've got both the 9th and 16th of January as two possible dates, but I want to make sure a good majority of the club can attend.

So I'm just here to ask as to whether you would be able to join on those dates or if you are unable to attend. Could you please reply and inform me as to which dates you can attend, and preferably also mention what times you'd liked most for the event to take place in your timezone?

Thanks.
    Okay. It's time for a break from the tournaments.

What I'd like to do is discuss Mario's recent games, and what you think about them. More information is posted in the thread.
    The DK Cup begins today!

Check and post a reply on the Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club) for more details and to let me know that you're ready.
    Sorry to tell you this, but you missed the green cup and the next one will be the DK cup

EDIT: it's been almost two months and you only had two people talking to you after the friend request.
    Hey, you're not that bad. You're probably the youngest person here, and compared to the others, you had a long waiting time. Also you beat me on rainbow road, and I practically won the cup. You needn't worry.
    Customize my own car eh? Something similar to Need For Speed Underground 2 then. I had an A3, Skyline, and a Escalade... And im not too good with nicknames :/... I named my Empoleon Rocky XD
    OMG it is such an amazing gmae. the graphics are top notch... It was too short though.. I've already beatn it once... Anyways its gettin late for me.. I shall talk to ya soon and it was nice tlaking to ya... Bye for now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…