• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably far from where you live. I've lived here all my life so I don't know how far it would be to someone else :p
    Aww, sorry to hear that. I know how annoying it can be to be without Internet. ;o;

I'm going along fine, just really busy from real life and my fallen interest of the forum. Otherwise, things seem to be alright~ :3

Hopefully, I see ya around again! You take care!
    Aww, lucky! Vacations are so much fun! :'D

And no worries over the late reply! I've been lacking Internet access, too. Real life is just becoming busy and exciting! /hyper and woooooooooooooooooo! 2AM! :'D

Glad to ehar you're well! =DDDD
    Aww, wow, it has been a while. XD I'm also quitting the forum shortly; there's more I wanna do. So basically we'll be stopping the story unless I become crazy and decide to come back but it's kinda unlikely. XD

But thanks for replying! :3 And aww, no Internet access must suck. ;o;
    Hello! I see you're a Contestshipper, which is exactly what I'm looking for. xD You see, my boyfriend and I are writing a story where the shippers of SPPf star in. If you're interested, feel free to read about it here. ^^

See ya around!
    emang langka bangeeets!! awalnya aku kira kamu bukan dari indo, tau2 sama! aku klik signature kamu eee sama2 indo tooo...

Aku punya art shop di forum ini! :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…