• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Torosiken, your request is denied. Soz, but this is for L's & the exceptions.
    (From PokeGyroid's fusion sprite shop for legends)
    Sure but do remember, I am about to be incredibly busy so it may be a while before I can get to them :)
    Di gimp setiap layer itu kan di hitung sebagai frame animasi kan?
    Background-Frame 1, Layer berikutnya-Frame 2 Layer berikutnya lagi-Frame 3 begitu seterusnya.
    Jadi di bikin dulu dua layer, begitu udah siap save as *.gif.
    Nanti muncul jendela "Export File" pilih "Save as Animation" lalu export.
    Muncul jendela lagi, "GIF Comment" klo ga perlu ga usah di centang, "Delay blahblah-panjang-amet-sih" angkanya jadi 120 untuk animasi icon (sori yang kemaren salah XD).
    Trus "Frame Disposal apaan-gitu" Pilih yang "One Frame per Layer" setelah itu baru save dan langsung bisa di coba pada browser favorit anda ;]
    Well your renders are choppy and that Naruto dude (IDK?) is oddly placed. Font is covering the focal and weirdly placed and the background is simple.. All in all, it's sort of under average.. No offense..
    Not sure if you want this, but do you want me to give you a sig tutorial?
    Yes, but apparently the registering system can be used by anyone outside Indonesia.
    And apart from the Rules, it's in English (and the Rules part has the sentence "I Agree", lol). So technically everyone in here can become a member, they just can't say anything since everyone in there speaks Indonesian all the time, which makes it worthless for them to spend the time to join :p

And it's quite quiet (lol)
    Yes, it is considered advertising another forum.
    However I'll let this one pass instead of editing it out of your post since most of the posts in that forum is written in Indonesian language, even if someone who is not an Indonesian joins, they can't read anything, so it's basically useless for them to join, therefore it won't really affect SPPf :p

and yes I know every other staff can read this post and edit that link out if they want to xD
    Hi too :)
    That was quick, I sent the friend request like probably around 15 minutes ago? lol
    Pertama, buat fusionnya dulu, pisahin framenya pake gimp.
    Frame 1 fuse sama frame 1, frame 2 sama frame 2.
    Setelah itu bikin sizenya 32x32, baru di animate (frame 1 jadi background)
    Speednya 100 ms.
    Gpp aku bisa bedain, lagipula aku udah kasih rule buat pake form yang bener.
    Klo ternyata salah kan resikonya dia, Dan setiap form worker di shop ku itu beda semua walaupun itemnya sama.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…