• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Deoxys911: I've spent years preparing for this encounter. Training, meditating...you're just a child!
    Zandgaia: Well, you're just a teenager.

How 'bout that?

You've gotta put it in your sig. though :( I can't put more in m'sig.
    HGSS Hoenn overworlds. Deoxys has an updated look, do you reckon you'll end up using it in the caption contest?

Also, now I need to update my overworlds. :(
    ----------
    Ah. Well, the choice is obvious: Rants before education. If you stick to that way of thinking, you'll go a long ways in life.
    ----------
    Yeah, I've earned at least 2 qualifications via ranting. Serioulsy... Sort of.
    ----------
    What is this again? I think you've mentioned it before, but if so I don't remember what exactly it is.
    ----------
    It's a General Certificate of Secondary Education. I don't know the American Equivalent.

----------
    I would agree, but to be honest, it sounds like this thing is looking for completely original ideas, and Manlykarp is, while definitely an original idea, based on ideas created and popularized by other people. If Pokémon didn't exist now, it would be a different story. If you think your creations deserve some sort of recognition, I believe the only path to take would be that of an artist specializing in either tributes to popular things or monsters. However, if this is some sort of online thing just looking for fun ideas, regardless of their origins, then I say you should give it your all and work towards Manlykarp's rise to e-famedom!
    ----------
    Er, to be honest I was just ranting. It was that or do my homework.
    ----------
    I think the reason I like it is because it is more pleasant to look at, since it isn't using such bright colors.
    ----------
    I always reckon people who think that have their moniter's contrast on too high.

You know, I wish I could use spite work for my art GCSE. If a picture of a women with a palstic bag on her head can win prizes in a professional photographic contest, and a video of turtles having sex or a singing pirate is modern art, then MANLYKARP should be at least worth some qualifications.
    "Snow-tile" is the Abomnible Spaghetti Monster. It was discovered by scientists with bad spelling.

I don't really like the DP Magikarp myself. It's far too dull, which clashes with Sinnohs vibrant settings.

There we go. I would of put it in my sprite thread, but if posting in the last thread in the last page doesn't count as bumping the I don't know what does.

Manlykarp is edited from the machoke moving service. The machokes on RS are 5 times bigger then the machoke in FRLG so I reckon the use steroids.
    Hey, long time no post! Thought I'd drop by and tell you that I have a few new Cowlick Man-related things on my Photobucket account.

Oh, and about D911... I had a lot of trouble making it. I finally decided that I'd just scrap him; it's easier that way. I've tried to make comics using other people's characters before.
    Well, that's because deoxys is neither a johto pokemon, an evolution of a johto pokemon, a pokemon important to johto's storyline, or MANLYKARP.

Thus I did not put it on my banner.

Edit: Whoops, if I'd have left the misspelling of deoxys there, you would have murdered me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…