• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, indeed i'm trying to collect the pokédex but i'm doing it on a slow pace :) while i do some shiny hunting and other things. I'm actully now just collection the pokédex for my gba games. I'm only stuck at it with 3 thats Mew, Celebi and deoxys. I've mailed nintendo for the events in my games so i can get deoxys and mew the celebi is going to be a pain as the only way i could get it is with a JPN celebi bonus disc and they are way to expensive to get (just for that one pokémon :() The rest is really going on a slow pace as i also put some time in collecting some shiny's and that sometime takes alot of time.

Anyways good luck with your shiny hunts.
    Welcome to the shiny club, i'm also a member there, i would like to tell you that i'm as you, i dont trade with anyone as you never know if the pokémon is hacked or not. I just wanted to tell you that.

Good luck on your hunts, and is it ok that i befriend you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…