• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there ^_^

Long time no speak. How are you?

I've been very busy with uni, which has stopped me coming in here very often. Plus I can't get WiFi for my DS :(

How has life been for you?
    lol i'm sure many people on the forum would disagree - i can be obnoxious at times (i don't suffer fools easily)

but i always mean well :p
    cool stuff! i probably won't use Ingrain so the other 3 moves would be cool

shoot me a message when you're ready - i shouldn't be too far from the PC
    sorry about the delay - work & all that jazz!

anyway - it's nearly 10:30am here & i'll be near my PC most of the day so shoot me a PM with your friend code (mines in my sig) & i'll get the DS online to trade

i didn't completely waste time working - i did breed 6 pokemon to hold the rare candies for you:

eevee (timid female) hidden power (ice) / tackle / toxic / helping hand
    eevee (bold female) tackle / toxic / helping hand / substitute
    beldum (adamant) takedown
    turtwig (adamant male) solarbeam / tackle / light screen / reflect
    piplup (modest male) blizzard / pound / protect / double team
    phione (modest) blizzard / u-turn / bubble / safeguard

nothing exciting but they may come in handy for you
    2 rare candies for a chikorita? dude i'll give you 6 if you want just for a chikorita (& 5 magikarps or something so i can trade the 6 candies over) shoot me a message if you want them
    dark and ghost types, also if you need anything to help you on your way i will toss it to you for free. palkia, diagia, the other two starters.
    I can do that for you if you need pokerus still, got anything elce to offer though? exp-shares, master balls, shiny pokemon, if needed i can add things, i have a lot of still, pm / vm me back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…