• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, then after a small nap he'd be up and active again! XD

Uh........too many chapters, I can't remember well................I don't know, either the Poppin' Showdown or that chapter that Chimchar talks.
    It's been a while since I've seen the series, so I'm trying to remember the eps.....oh! Bloom's first day at Alfea was good!

Who's your fav characters anyway? And who're you most like? I'm a mix between Bloom, Stella and Layla. My fav characters are Stella, Layla, Bloom, Musa, Amore and Kiko.

That's a good bright side. XD

Oh, remember that new story I was going to post on 4kids? (the one with Jen in it) Well, I'm done rewriting the prologue and first chapter but something inside keeps saying "Don't post it!" and holds me back. >.< My mom says it's good, but I still get that feeling. Do ya wanna read the prologue chap?
    Me too! And the one where Brandon had to get married to that underground queen was pretty good.

If I had one. XD I'll keep them hanging on the wall. XD

Tell me about! I don't even like taking pictures. >.< Others peoples' I don't mind (I'm great with a camera! :D) but mine I don't. T.T *sigh* I'll just have to deal with it.
    XD It's one of my fav eps! ^.^

If I can find them! The book I got I found at a used bookstore and they didn't have the others. So I'll be hunting for them. xP

Aw, thankies Bunny! *hugz* Unfortunately, they want you to give them two pictures of yourself (a headshot and full body shot) but we couldn't find the camera. :'( So I skipped the audition... The pictures of me already developed (sp?) are me a few years ago or me not so glam. ^^;
    But on the bright side I'll be in that theatre class so next year when I'll definitely be at that audition I'll be better. ^^
    Hehe, it reminded me of that episode of Winx Club when Stella enter the Miss Magix contest. xP

A unicorn disquised as a pony.
    But it's like the disquise can never come off unless they found their Unicorn Friend to say the spell and free them.
    Then they turn back into their pony disquise to hide from other people.
    Can work. Like you can dance but then have a lot of bad things happen, like you almost bump into a wall or trip over something or things like that. XD

Yep, she freed Twilight of forever being in that pony form.
    T.T

It can be a comedy/dance act! xP Or you can act a scene in a movie that's serious then at the end make a comedy or sarcastic remark. XD

Me too! ^.^
    Her pony Twilight, I don't know how she found out exactly, but from the book she said that a library owner gave her the unicorn book, and when she found the flower that was in it, that's when she tried the Turning Spell on Twilight.
    But Moonshine, the pony the boy was attached to, she looked like Twilight and showed signs that she was a unicorn.
    I only have I think the seventh book of the series, so I need to find the others.

Welcome, mew! =3
    That's one way to look at your nerves. XD But yes, nerves are very much a pain. T.T

You got a few months to think about it. ;) Hmm, how 'bout a dancing act? Or maybe a comedy act? Like a clown act and you can throw pies at the audience. XD

Anytime! ^.^

Thankies. ^^ I'm addicted to horses, ponies, unicorns, and pegasus at the moment, ever since I got My Secret Unicorn A Special Friend. Now I keep drawing 'em and want to get a horse of my own. XD
    It's about a girl with a secret unicorn that's disguised as a pony (evidently there's a series and I got the seventh book I think). She finds another unicorn (disguised) and a boy who really loves it. But his parents aren't horse people, and the unicorn needs a Unicorn Friend inorder to be a unicorn. So the girl has to find out how to get the boy to find out the "pony" is really a unicorn without telling him directly.

Btw, love the avie! 83
    That's what I thought too, but they sure fooled us. They have great A/C too, it's cold in there when outsides burning hot. XD

Yeah, besides I've been in karate "contests" twice (which I didn't like) and been on stage for a Winx Club Talent Search (which I was the best one there and I didn't even place! Honest!), I should be used to it, but.... T.T And if I like the classes I could do the year long program (which leads to perfomances if you want to be in it).

I'll bet! Just make sure those classes have good ratings, some are just not good at all!

I uploaded some more pics.
    Wa-lah! XD
    Yeah.... T.T

We went and explored the place the other day. There are four classrooms, and loft for ages twelve to eightteen, a mini library, a computer (with Wi-Fi) room, a studio for recording albums and such, the huge room for the plays and perfomances, and last but not least the restrooms. XD It very colorful in there... -.-'

No, no performances. I don't like Open House because I have stage fright. >.< But at Open House it's just what they do in the usual classes just with the family and friends around. So that's better I guess.
    Geez, tough things! >.< I'm definitely gonna ask for a tour and hopefully I'll remember where my locker is. _ _'

Glad you like it. You're welcome! ^^

Oh remember when you recommended I join a group or something to help my shyness? I'm going to theatre classes this Fall. It's only once a week for eight weeks, and on the last day of class it's Open House where friends and family can come watch--which I don't likey that much... >.>'
    Oh no! >.<' Poor you. So I take it they don't give you a little tour for highschool like they do for elementary (sp?) school. T.T

I'm finally done with Jen! Sorry it took so long. ^^;
    There ya are!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…