• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
wichu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey,

I saw you talking about the RNG method. Do you think you can help me? I've been trying to hatch a shiny egg but it hasn't been working. I think I have the right SID, I foudn it using the Chained method. But I still can't get the shiny egg even after doing the right amount of taps etc. Do you have any tips? Thanks
    hey, can i just say that Pokemon Amethyst looks really good ^_^
    (i saw it on Pokecommunity)

i would have helped with the Pixel Art project, but im still pretty crap at Pixel Overs
    hey i've seen you around smogon a lot

i made an account there a long time ago and i can log in and stuff but i can't do anything (literally). i always get a message saying i need permission or something liket hat

can u tell me wat teh problem is? i know i didnt do anything bad either cus i havent been allowed to do anything since i made the account
    I can't make the Pomeg glitch work correctly.. How am I supposed to get the egg to level 20 without my party whiting out? It whites out when I finish a battle..
    sorry for the wrong information on whismur, it's def should be 19 instead if 14 aw! i'm very sorry. i already got a shiny sudowoodo elctrode and corphish but they are all the same as whismur, all jolly and the same iv. anyways thank your all your help winchu, if i only have a nintendo DS i will give you a shiny treecko, it's a clone though. i think i posted spam thread, oh my bad!
    hey winchu please calculate my secret id, i have given you the information you need so please calculate it. i feed hin one tamato and one hondew to remove the ev he got while fighting a zigzagoon and a mudkip and he did not fought any other pokemon since then
    Hey, just saw your Amethyst thread... Looks pretty cool. I wouldn't mind taking a look at the demo whenever it comes out, or even the final version.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…