• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you still around Evan? Can I call you by your old username? I wanted to let you know that I've created a new Sonic based RP. Would love to see you join, maybe as Zero.
    I wonder....If you ever return or even EVER see this again since you last went on serebii so so long ago...The RPG section-oh however nooby we are-is always waiting.
    Scar doesn't really vanish. Though Psychic's little revelation is kinda creepy. Show some discretion. O_O.
    You know...for a moment, I thought you had 'vanished' again...

Anyways, your new Alucard-eque coat is in progress. I just need to get school out of the way first. X3

And, you need to decided on your Riku outfit for the KH: FF Remix project. You want it somewhat similar or so totally different it bears no resemblance? My current draft...looks bad.
    I could be wrong here, but I think I had a dream where you had died. o_o

Like I said, I may not be right, and I've never dreamed about anyone from SPPf before. But...yeah. I felt bad.

Just thought it might interest you to know.

~Psychic
    Your no-visitor message virginity has just been lost.

And yeah, I get that all the time. Hell, I got it when I was finishing up my character. And, (possibly like you) it will always be history. Always.

I'm guessing Blitz is gonna be your new fallback guy for any RPG's that come around, yes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…