• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I bet it's Reed, just trying to *** around in my head, since her and San had a plan of somesort on me T.T" i was not pleased with this Andrew, it hurt, really badly. We have no "plan" against you, and why would i try to "**** with your head?" please answer me that.
    when? i went to see star trek from 8-10, so i wasn't even near a computer! I don't really appriciate being accused of things, i obviously didn't do!!!
    They're pretty cool, yeah. :D I can't wait for HG/SS, despite the large amounts of disappointing facts about them. But still, Johto. <3 lol. & thanks :D I was trying to make my way to the johto ones, but that requires 300 posts... >.<
    i can't......right after school, i'm going over to spend the night with Leigh, then we babysit kids at her church, then we go back to her house, and probably watch FMA until we blow up........what about sat. maybe?
    Eh, i wouldn't go as far as to say it was awesome. My friend Leigh did make me laugh a bit at lunch. She was telling me about YuGiOh the abridged series, episode 41(which i haven't seen) and we laughed. Aparrently, i laughed a little too hard, because i started coughing uncontrollably, and i collapsed. I'm okay, i just feel worse.
    Andrew, you're the only one I really wanna talk to. But I'm just never on... and this new-found illness has NOTHING to do with you, okay? I've just felt like crap lately, and when I don't feel like crap, I just don't feel anything at all. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't think straight. I fear that I'm slowly loosing it, and yea I do feel like I'm *whispers* dying.... It's like I'm not living, but I'm here.
    HEy I can get a girlfriend if I wanted to. But I just didn't see the point since I couldn't date before. Btw I do know what I'm talking about. :p
    so now you think i'm gonna break up with you?!?!?!? alexander IS right. You are being way too defensive and conciencious....
    No offense but you really are starting to act deffensive in front of Lily. She'll understand and I think you were afraid to tell her because you though she wouldn't believe you. Relationships are about being open and trusting one another. Also...CAN YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING! According to Andrew's PM's, you two "love" each other. I'm sure that both your feelings are the same so just stop fighting... *teases* you love birds. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…