• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw your picture in the picture thread, I didn't know my wife was so HAWT!
    Of course, as soon as I get on your profile you log off xD
    Haha.

I will travel across the land, searchin' far and wide DUN DUN DUN
    Each Pokemon, to understaand, the power that's inside ~

Hahaha.

Oh, good, you had me worried there haha.
    Did you forget to reply?

----------
    *starting the song again*
    I wanna be the very best DUN DUN that no-one ever was... DUN DUN DUN

Haha. I'd feel really happy if I actually made something myself. Even if it would be ten thousand times lower quality than if I asked someone else to do it, ha. If it works out I'd probably end up making a [failure of a] shop and close it down a week later =p

EDIT; What happened to Erienne? I saw the RIP thing in your sig and...that didn't really happen, did it??? I hope not =x
    ----------
    *starting the song again*
    I wanna be the very best DUN DUN that no-one ever was... DUN DUN DUN

Haha. I'd feel really happy if I actually made something myself. Even if it would be ten thousand times lower quality than if I asked someone else to do it, ha. If it works out I'd probably end up making a [failure of a] shop and close it down a week later =p

EDIT; What happened to Erienne? I saw the RIP thing in your sig and...that didn't really happen, did it??? I hope not =x
    Do you WANT me to start shaving you?

Yeah, or you can look at what offers are already up, but there's some RIDICOLOUS offers on, so it's easier to do the first method.
    ORLY?

Well that sucks. I'm waiting for an offer on the GTS to be accepted, and it's taking longer than usual...
    You would like the UK so much better...

Ugh! I hate waiting for my offer on the GTS to be accepted! You wouldn't happen to have Wifi for Pokemon D/P/Pt, would you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…