• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The fact that both twins have both won an extra bishie is epic. <3333333

No, not underground face-off unless I haven't been given the memo either. LOL that goes without saying. If some other character defeats our character, shall we do some avengingfulness? X3
    OMG NOW BOTH THE TWINS HAVE THREE BISHIES EACH. <3

Also if I back up your nomination, you'll back up mine? There's a low chance they'll be pitted against one another in the first round after all. 8'D I'm regarding the Anime Character face-off btw~
    Oh, those akuma are gorgeous. </3

So I just finished the Miranda arc, and for some reason, I WAS SUPER WORRIED THAT SHE WAS GONNA BECOME AN EXCORCIST 'CAUSE SHE WAS COMPATIBLE WITH THE CLOCK'S INNOCENCE. B(

But then I saw she wasn't as pretty as Lenalee or Allen, so no exorcist awesomeness for her. 8D
    Too long i think. :) Well i have posted a few new pics, but i think i may start a fresh one up aswell, seeing as not many people view it anymore.

Correct! ^^ That is a great song!

Got any suggestions for a pic in my new art line? And name coz i'm stuck! XD
    I LOVE I LOVE.

Srs it's all kinds of amazing and it has America's seiyuu and and it's creepy cool and yeah. <333333
    Hi there! How's you? I haven't been here in ages and thought i should drop in and say hi!

pokemon4eva x
    MB's sexiness distracts everyoneeeeeeeeee~ lol, belated birthday present? 8DDD I don't think I've ever seen my twinny's doodles before. I'm envious of you and your tablet. XD

Marik and Bakura's cuteness shall get to everyone! >3 But yeah, I'm like hiatus on almost all SPPF stuff except Face-offs, haha. Mostly the Anime Character face-off. Maybe I should have had this sig while Marik and Bakura had their rounds, then they could've won with my sig showing off their power cuteness!
    XDDDD I'm glad I'm receiving the love! You're too kind my twinny! And now I can rent out R16 DVDs wooooo. And haha, the good thing about my timezones is that my birthday can extend by your timezones. X3 And the hearts are random but hell yeah. 8D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BIRTHDAY WISHES THOUGH. X3

You don't owe me anything, no debts for twin. ;___;

MB IS STILL SEXY. IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY TOO. 8D
    WHEN I FIND THE DL LINKS AGAIN I'LL SEND YOU RUSSIA'S MARUKAITE, CHINA'S MARUKAITE AND FRANCE'S CD. HOLD ON BB.

yeah
    Yeah, but at some point nearly everyone had her in their signature and stuff. It almost made me feel left out, lol. And mum makes me lonely. You'd think she at least brought me some food. ;__;
    Don't be surprised, it took me a while to find out who's Hatsune Miku. >_>; And my mum's too busy going out with strangers. >:
    I wouldn't know. I haven't read those volumes either. Thanks for the compliment as well. How have you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…