• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Britt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh sorry! xD And thank you so much ;-; So pretty <3 No problem, I was glad to help! :D
    Hey Britt, it's going to be easiest for me to Trade either today (which is now Wednesday for me) or Thursday morning as I move back to my term address after that where the internet is a darn sight more fiddly! What timezone are you in? I'm on GMT - if nescessary we could just skip out the serebii bit and just meet at an agreed time in a pokecentre now we have each others details - let me know what you think :)
    Haha, okay, no problem! Thanks a ton for the Shaymin, I've been looking for one for the longest time. :) Enjoy your Deoxys! :)
    If you go onto Serebii's main site, you'l find a quite easy guide to EV trianing and IVs (under the "Game Mechanicics" section)

But, i do have some homework, but i'll do that next week.
    I have to call my friend later tonight (one from school).
    I REALLY wanted a iPod touch,
    and since our family christmas (and my moms side) is TECHNICALLY on the eve, i get to have 2 straight days of christmas joy.
    *meh*

But i'm looking forward to this week, as i get to EV Train and breed to my hearts delight.
    HOLY CRAP

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youz back?

Finally got through the school rush, huh?

*gets chicken wings*
    I can't either.

I'm supposed to be doing Homework right now, and i'm playing platinum.
    :D

I defy the hold of homework handily.
    I understand, as i'm busy too.

I have football going on, i've been playing pokemon too, and school is about to start up in a few weeks.
    WOAH HOLY CRUD.

Usually anyone whos been gone for that long, usually never comes back.

You've defied the impossible!

Welcome backs!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…