• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You said i'm ignorant for not knowing something about a series i know nothing about.

Oh, yeah, it will just take a minute to travel to Finland, find out your surname and where you live, drive all the way there, sneak into your house and bite hard on your arse without waking you up. That is SUCH AN EASY TASK.
    Well EXCUSE MOI for not being up to date with the hacks that Fire Emblem fan-tards have come up with!

Right... don't let the bed bugs bite.
    Yeah, that's why i'm speaking of it on the internet, and not telling any of the people in my college, including the girl who's house is a 2-minute walk from mine.

Dude, it's both because i've been dripping in sweat all day, and because i've been walking loads, therefore my boxers have rubbed me, ya know?

Oh, and for the record, i don't have a wierd arse.

...And did i ever tell you that you sound American?
    I had to walk normally, or else i'd stick out, but it killed. And if you TOUCH where it hurts, it KILLS...

Usually, putting some cream or vaseline on or having a bath tends to make it better.
    Never? Basically, if you're wearing tight pants/boxers/shorts/whatever, and you do a lot of walking, it rubs you. It usually happens in one place, as you keep walking, and it just gets worse as you walk, and starts to really chafe. It soon starts to really hurt, and it gets worse and worse the more you walk.

It also seems to happen when you're sweaty for some reason, very randomly when you're sweaty. Since you're a PE person, i'm surprised it's never happened to you.

Also, since it hurts so bad, it means you've got to walk bo-legged so it doesn't hurt, which makes you look like a ****...
    Have you even had that feeling in your arse cheeks when you've been walking a lot and they're rubbing together, so they go, like, red-raw, and it burns as they rub together because you're walking and therefore rubbing them together?
    I usually get online 10:00,10:30,or 11:00. Usually between those times. Mostly at 10:30(This is EST time I'm talking about or GMT-5) So take the time difference(if there is one)into account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…