• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well they made pokemon there, so its kinda to be expected. and have you noticed how many pokemon commercials they have there? and they hav so much of the merchandise there too. so not fare >.<
    well heartgold and soulsilver just came out today in japan. no one has it yet, except for the japanese. but havent you been on bulbapedia???? everyone has known about the new female player ever since let me think...a few months ago?
    Why do you keep going off the moment I notice your on???
    We are never gonna be able to talk because of this >.< Its the friend from of "Witers Block".Stupid friend block...I BLAME DEMOCRACY!
    Ok Im just making up random crap now so Ill shut up ;)
    Yep. Second one's an Eevee fic, which explains why I changed my avatar.
    Second link in my sig, if you're interested. Kinda written to give me a break from Opal's Shadow, but it turned out better than I thought, so I ran with it. Only on chapter three, writers block is for Ch. 4.
    well, shes actually the female player on Pokemon HG SS. And gueses wat? SHES GONNA BE IN THE ANIME!!!
    Lol, thanks. i just use Gimp, its kinda like photoshop
    Yeeesssss, I am the ghost of Eeeeeeeeoooooooonnnnnnnnn. LMAO.
    Ya, I've got writers blocks for both of my fics. BOTH OF THEM!!! ARRRGH!!!
    *finds person who invented the writer's block and feeds them to a pack of Houndoom*
    thank you! ^^
    you should check out my latest pic, which is for a contest on serebii
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…