• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not much of a fight??

Treecko has no defence. A Sucker Punch might have taken him out. And then a Sucker Punch on Ultima.

It was miles closer than you think!

Good game, better luck in the next tourny :)
    Mine's in my sig.

Dont put yourself out before you start.

I lost my first match in a different tourny earlier 4-1. All thanks to one big mistake.

Anyway, good luck and have fun. Il VM you at about 5 to :D
    Yeah, thats fine.

Sorry about the timing, but our internet isnt awesome and its best if I have it all to myself :)

My FC is in my sig.

Il get yours off your sig if its there. If not, il wait til you reply with it :p

Good luck in advance. And again, im sorry about the time.

How long we standing around before we presume a no-show? 20past or something?

Dont worry, if you cant get on or something, il do it in the day :)

Just il have to make sure my sister is out. :(
    Hey!

Im better off battling at midnight (Internet all to myself).

And my sister is being a git and keeps turning off the router.

Midnight for me is in 7 hours. Is that an ok time for you? If not, tell me when is, il try and battle then.
    DOnt worry about yesterday.AS you can see,I couldnt respond to you because I had problems.Apperantly,the "wifi hotspot" I was going to was my cousins apartment buildings.Outside there buildings was wifi and I used to use it all the time.Well yesterday the person who owned that wifi as taken it away I was my because I thought I stood you up lol.Is I go some other place soon,ILL let you know.
    Since you told me yours ill tell you mine:Infernape,empoleon,electovier starraptor,garchomp,charizard.I might change charizard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…