• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• darn it...not from that thread....and i can't see my past posts due to that this forums can only hold up to 20 pages of posts....

now, you said it in red and it must be a fact....hmmmm, can't remember where we have spoken outside of SPPf....*groan*....you're giving me a hard challenge >:D

my turn:

is it an e-mail?? or a site perhaps??
    lol i thought it was about professor oak xD

WTF...you did???...hmmm...now the mystery lies on that post...

my turn:

is it the..."what's your real name thread" ??....i shouldn't have posted my real name there -_-...my name's so icky...so much for me looking at the past VMs....reply if i'm correct...and if it is correct, i win :D
    Heart of Oak??....hmmm....darn you are confusing me....xD

you already did your turn...you said that if i look on the VM history, i can't see my full name there.....hmmm, let me check first...

btw, my turn:

you maybe saw my e-mail from someone or sumthin'??

gimme hints, put it in red

red = fact
    Well, it's freshman for your first in year in High School. I'm in Middle School. What time is it for you now? It's 7:50 AM for me.
    hmmm....it's my turn...

let me guess...i already said my full name when i started chatting with you...am i right??

^ now that's a move, you can move by either answering the question, returning a question or make up a story...you can do anything you want :)

that's the chess i want >:D
    ahahahahaha gotcha :)

then...no, not the literal chess xD

it's like i have this pawn then i use it to battle you (like a human or sumthin' xD)
    Cool. I didn't know if you got it or not. Next time I send you or harryheart a chapter (anyone else something important) I'll put it on Track Message, so I can know if you, hh, or anyone else read it.

Yeah, I started Middle school today. 7th grade, first year. I have to say the lockers were annoying.
    uh-huh..it's your turn...let's play a game just like chess :D

i'm waiting for your turn...(busy with school)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…