• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I noticed you've visited my profile...
    And it's your birthday!

So yeah, happy birthday from a random person. Haha.
    not a lot, not a lot. I'm the co-owner of the palletshipping thread, if you didn't already see.

what's been up with you?

~riolulu
    Alrighty! I'll go post it in the member x member shipping thread!

oh, and Ima making a banner of my claims, and you're in it as my twin. is that okay with you? Also, can I put this ship in it? thankx!

~riolulu
    ----------
    How about SpazShipperShipping? (In what ever color you want)

Because we Ship a lot of things (I've reached 47 ships!) and I'm a spaz.

Remember, we need to have a reason why & for us to use a color it needs to be canon. If you know this, well, ignore it. What do ya think?
    ----------
    I like that! SpazShipperShipping. What colors? SpazShipperShipping maybe the "ipper" could be in a color that you want. I think that you should choose the other half because this ship is for both of us!

~riolulu
    BlankHappinessshipping? umm...BlackCatshipping? i don't know...

[both of those arn't taken]

I was thinking the colors we'd use would be navy or darkslateblue and a color that you like.

~riolulu
    hey can we please do a member x member friendship ship? if we put it in a color it will be easily spotted on the list. =3 What have u got for names? I've got nothing...here's the list of taken names: clickie here-y!

PM me or answer on my pro-ness! =D

~riolulu
    Hey, did you see the new thread I made? It's linked in my siggy...firered thread...if you like the ship then please go to the thread! it's a dead thread! D:

~riolulu
    Hey, did you get my PM? I sent one on my cousin's iTouch, but idk if you got it since you haven't replied yet. If you didn't get it I'm really sorry!!! don't think i forgot you!!!

~riolulu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…