• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, to answer you from DoM's thread - I'm all up for reading other ships, even rival ones. The only thing I have is that it be short (hypocritical, possibly, but I don't have a lot of time, unfortunately). I will definitely look into the songfic. :3
    As for my better writing - Contest Tie is not only one of the longest pieces on this board (41 episodes, methinks) but it is also one of the oldest, meaning that the first chapters are going to seem like complete crap compared to what you saw in DoM. Just a warning.
    Check out Treehouse Saga for pre-DoM-like material - it's just as...weird, I guess you could say
    It's not a problem at all. ^^ And congrats on being the minority that thinks I'm nice. XDDD Glad you enjoyed the story a lot!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…