• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You actually need to WAIT to see if you fooled me before throwing out the PWNAGE! Now you do not know if I was fooled or not, meaning it will be a mystery to you forever and I will never tell you if you fooled me or not! >=) So how's PWNED now eh? Funny how the tables can turn in such a way.
    How are you still typing from in your closet.

No wait... >_< before I ask that, how did you get thrown into the closet by your own OC's? Don't you have enough control over them to be able to tell them that if they don't behave then next chapter it's a world of pain for them? You should be like, a GOD to them shouldn't you?
    That's ok. I was kinda under the impression that you didn't see the Japanese version either. Anyway, I liked the Japanese voices better. But that's nothing out of the ordinary. Have you ever seen Yu-Gi-Oh? The English actor of Grovyle was the actor for Yugi! ^^ That's probably one of the only highlights among the English voice actors.

I wish you luck in your chapter!
    Ahem... not a dog... an Ooblong... I will have you learn the ways of the internetz, even if it must be done the hard way. And if I was annoying like I usually am, I would try to trick you into viewing that video as many times as I could. But since I'm not in that kind of mood right now, I will give you a link to the actual video I was talking about. clicky

And some other person posted on Glitches fic now too! D=<<< (triple furrow means triple annoyed)
    For kicks, could you tell me what you were originally planning to have Dawn Guardians going to play out as? Did you know that my Lost Magic fic was written in script format? That means there was NO DESCRIPTION AT ALL (lol)!

I'm debating on getting explorers of the sky on the day of release. That or I will wait till Christmas. Or perhaps once my midterms are over. Either way, I will get it eventually. Say, did you know that they released the anime special for Explorers of Sky already? It's on youtube. Here it is right here. Some of the voices are kinda weird though... I liked the Japanese voices better myself. clicky
    I know exactly how you feel. I've been keeping my fic alive for 5 years now. I'm definitely going to see it through to the end... You may not know this, but I already abandoned one fic. Before my mystery dungeon one. It was based off a game called Lost Magic. Back on the nsider forums (as usual). I only got 5 chapters into it before I stopped. I'm not really sure why... =/
    Bah! Who thinks? I certainly don't. D=<

Anyway, some fanfic related things. Take all the time you need to come up with your fic Kori. I know just as much as you do the horrors of writers block. I'm sure you'll make it through.

In other news, my heart nearly did a somersault when I saw that "the third fallen angel" (the fic that Glitch was writing way back when) had been bumped. Turns out it was just someone commenting on how they liked the story. Who posts on a thread that's been dead for over a YEAR!? ARG... I totally thought that Glitch had come back when I saw that... Alas it is not so...
    Hey. I've been thinking more and more about writing a trainer fic lately. Problem is, I'm not sure what the plot will be. Just about the I need someone to bounce ideas off of. What do you think?
    kewl. I'll check'em out. Maybe one day I'll scan in my pics too. ^^ Jut out of curiosity, what do you think of my little pic of Ooblong? Even though you can only see about half of him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…