• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey TM,
    what's ur deviant ID? I would like to have a look if you don't mind.

Cheers
    ----------
    Lol sorry for ninjaing your avatar choice :p I wanted to use Cyrus so it matches my profile pic, but Serebii decided to be annoying and spend a long time posting up Cynthia pics that are all in nearly the same poses and no anime pics of Cyrus <_< At least none that I've found. And he looks better in Platinum than in D/P.... So, yeah, excuses on my part : P

Anyway, hiya : D yeah, I haven't been speaking to a lot of people simply because I've gotten caught up in drawing and stuff XD But I'd be more than happy to hold a conversation with anyone that feels like starting one :p (that I at least somewhat know anyway XD)
    ----------
    LOL that's ok, I think you're the only other person I've seen with that avatar, that's why I mentioned it- We have great taste! XD And I agree that Platinum Cyrus looks better, the D/P one makes him look like an old guy with a bad back shouting at kids to "GET OFF HIS LAWN!!" :p

No anime pics annoyed me too, the only Galactic member with an anime pic is Saturn. And that sucks! :mad:

Anyway, I'm fine thanks but I've got shed loads of work to do before monday. -_-''' God I really hate my art teacher for setting me so much damn work!

Muse are amazing! I can't argue with that for sure! :D They're my favourite band and I got to see them live in September (whoo!). I can't believe they're from a town only half an hour away from mine! I find that really weird that a band as big as Muse are from a little seaside town in Devon! lol

XD I just don't get what all the hype is about really. And the fact people are calling Muse "That Twilight band" just because SMBH was used in the film has really made me angry! :mad:

BTW...

LOLOLOLOL!!!
    ~*Shadey
    Lol sorry for ninjaing your avatar choice : P I wanted to use Cyrus so it matches my profile pic, but Serebii decided to be annoying and spend a long time posting up Cynthia pics that are all in nearly the same poses and no anime pics of Cyrus <_< At least none that I've found. And he looks better in Platinum than in D/P.... So, yeah, excuses on my part : P

Anyway, hiya : D yeah, I haven't been speaking to a lot of people simply because I've gotten caught up in drawing and stuff XD But I'd be more than happy to hold a conversation with anyone that feels like starting one : P (that I at least somewhat know anyway XD)
    Hi T_M :)

I realised we haven't actually spoken in like...ever despite being on each others friend list. ^_^; So how are you?

you have good taste in avatars btw :p
    ~*Shadey
    At some point in time I will be re-opening my shop, but I cannot say when that time will be, seeing as I've been extraordinarily busy thus far ><

And Zandgaia, It sounds familiar but I can't really remember anything about it. That make sense? lol
    Hey, sorry to be a bother, but is your shop open? I loved your work, but when I was about to request I saw how you had to close it =(
    Oh, tyvm ^^ It was inspired by Zelda: Twilight Princess lol. The style anyway ^^

Once again thanks : 3 I'm not planning on changing it any time soon lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…