• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I particularly love the long pause.

It would've been so much better if there was a 'said Dumblehore' (yes, I'm parodying something, her bad spelling in this case) before the long pause.
    Hey Yonowaru in Chaos, it's been a while hasn't it.

Say, I wanted to show you a site.

Here it is.

Now, near the middle of the page, there appears to be a chart of Pokemon you get in in-game trades. You should find the word Volty if you have trouble finding it. Anyway, I suspect that the natures are listed there. All I want for now is the natures of each Pokemon you get from the in-game trades.

Is this reasonable?
    Hey Yonowaru in Chaos, could I force you persuade you to do a couple or so Pokedex entries?

Oh, and how are you doing?
    Oh yes, forgot about those two. It would help.

Very clever.

Nah, most of it is LEGAL, just the stuff on the Internet is ILLEGAL.
    Ah, I see. So the combination of Ice and Ground is what did it, not the Pokemon?

Oh, I see now.

We might, since we can support anime and whatnot.
    That's quite odd. Usually they don't make a great combo.

That's impossible. If it was undiscovered, it wouldn't be in the thread, and if it was in the thread, it wouldn't be undisovered!

Not in the Americas, though. DX
    Would you happen by any chance have or trying to get the Japanese Pokemon HGSS copy, or are you going to get a regional copy? Or I guess you don't have to get either.
    Yep, I'd say.

Well, if it's hilarious, it's either undiscovered, or it's in that thread.

I don't have one of those, do you know any good retailers?
    I see, so it leveled up accidentally quite often?

I remember that pic from The laugh you lose thread at TCoD, it's awesome.

We see.
    Ingame. :| I used it ingame on Platinum and found that it sucked. Yawn was impaired by Sand Stream, so that means it wasn't that useful there. It didn't get a STAB move until Level forty, either. So it wasn't worth using anywhere but the eight gym.

Quite so, and I'm sorry, but I had a memory failure and spaced that iie means no. Mainly because I'm used to seeing it in all lower case.

I see.
    Not by level, though! Now they're not totally useless ingame! 8D If only they did that for Platinum...

Huh? I don't quite follow, what does "IIE" mean?

Oh, I thought you meant a new chapter. Do your updates include changes to the storyline (even in the form of added character development, or small changes in foreshadowing), or just a minor change to wording/writing style to make it flow better?
    Thanks for your translations. According to your translations and that site (assuming that the site is reputable) they switched the Pokedex entries. Heart Gold would get Silver entries and Soul Silver would get Gold entries. Again, that is if the site is reputable.

Anyway, you know those in-game trades in HGSS. Would you happen to know (or know a site that knows) what natures the Pokemon you get are and possibly their personalities. This is only if you want to.
    I think so, yeah. Also, the Hippos got Dig as a level up move. Yay?

Ja, ja, that is true. (Don't ask why I'm using "Ja" instead of "Yes" here, I just had a sudden urge to use it. >.>)

Hoora- Wait, you mean the tree one, right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…