• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have nothing much for offer... I do have a level 80ish blaziken though! my e-mail is mikkiayla@live.com.au I'D GIVE ANYTHING FOR A MEW! ANYTHING AT ALL! My fav colour is blue too, aren't they the shiney colour? PLZ PL ZPLZ I WILL GIVE ANYTHING! ds is flat and i dont know friend code plz e-mail me, i would love a mew with all my heart!
    HEY DO YOU BY CHANCE STILL HAVE THE MEW CARTRIDGE BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU TRADED ME ONE :) i added you today .... mine is
    2965 72285 7019 in case you don't get mine i have some Pokemon that you might be interested in just let me know please please. i will try my best to get you something that would be worth your time and even if its not could you stilll be a realllllly nice person and do it anyways, i have a lvl 59 salamance, a lvl 71 mew2, and alot of others please get back to me when you get a chance
    Hi Elk! i was also wondering if you still had those mews up for trade. Ive been trying to get a mew forever since it is my favorite pokemon. Im willing to trade anything i have for a shiny mew (any nature but prefer modest) and 2 regular mews (1 modest). Hope to hear from u soon! Im on Aim all the time so feel free to contact me any time! ^^
    do u still have any mews because i will trade u a lvl 100 mewtwo for a mew of any level i would reccomend it be modest nature but i will take any i will send u my friend code when i get on next time i have your friend code so u can get on anytime reply back please
    Do you still have any of those Vulpixes? I can offer essentially everything in your signature except Kyogre.
    Hey, do you still have your MYSTRY Mews? I've just got SS and I've got a legit suicune, lv 40 UT. If possible, could I either have the naughty or naive nature? It doesn't matter too much...
    Hey. ^^ do you still have the modest vulpixes with hypnosis? I'm currently looking for one, and I have Cyndaquil to trade? :3 Or were you looking for Torchic and them? xD I'm sorry, I can't remember, a little sick.
    Hey there. :3 you still have a Vulpix with egg moves? I can get you a Cyndaquil or Torchic egg. I can't remember what starters you were wanting, sorry. XD Little sick right now, but I'm looking for Vulpixes with Hypnosis.
    hey , i read your thread about giving away Mew's and i would love to get some, i am willing to trade a shinny treeko and a couple of other shinies, I would trade almost anything for three Mews , PM with what pokemon you would like if your interested, I have A LOT to offer, almost every pokemon!!
    I've got a legit Lugia that has some exp on it but I can personally remove it for your Mew. Message me if interested. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…