• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeeeeaaaah... PEACE AND HAPPINESS!!! YAAAAAY!! Buuuuuut, if they want to keep on trying to contol our lives, I'll be reeeaaaady~.... >=D

Same here, but my history class is easy and completely awesome, unlike my math class... =____=
    I hate hatehate haaaaaate stuipid stupid dumb dumb hollyleaf I hate her she tried to kill leafpool! Btw I just finished sunrise this morning I've read alllll the books!!!!!! And hollyleaf died!!!!!! Yaaaaay but I feel kinda bad cuz all that wasted time writing about her I gee tell arceus331 about all of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAYZERS FOR HIGURASHI INSPIRED ATTACKS!! *grabs teacher and takes them to torture chamber and puts nails into each joint of their hands*

MWEEHAHARRERZ!! ._. Okiiiiii thenz.... =_____=
    Not sure if I'm allergic to anything, I think I ws allergic to a medicine I think called Seaclur(not sure if it is spelled right) when I was I was really young not sure if I would be now or if it even exist anymore. I go back to school sunday I sure hope I wasn't needed for anything there this weekend. I've also been told at the beginning it was a 5 week program, but it is 10 weeks for first term retail I think I might be done 11/18.
    Hope you get better soon. I kind of just looked at your previous post and saw that. I must of not have seen that the first time, which sometimes happens.
    I'm not sure if I ever had the flu either. I only get sick about 1-3 times a year, but this year I don't think I've been sick yet.
    Good. Been a little bored afterschool most of the week. I've been there all week and back for this weekend not sure if I'll be back for every weekend. Well finished a few books and had to get flu shot over at school. I don't remember the last one I got was.
    As for sleep I think I woke up about 3 times during the week. I woke up at 11pm, 3 or 4am then 5am which is what I set my alarm to. And sometimes when I do wake up I'm not sure if I was asleep to begin with.
    XD Yeah, life's been stressful for me, too, but senior year is a bit less stressful than junior year...except for this week. We have three chemistry tests in five days this week!

Yes, it is! :) I'm so excited to take the day off. Everyone's like, "You should go and buy a lottery ticket on Saturday!" But, I'm like, "Naw, I just want to relax and go see a movie with my BFF."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…