• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah just broke but it gave me an idea of freezing it in a wierd shape for a funky observational drawing. Yeah he is pretty cool, we based it off his project 'Mid Summer Snowball'.
    That's not about this. It's about between your think and my answer to your questions. If you don't help me improve my life or skill or important or something. You think you can communicate with me, but you got annoyed by me because I tried to help you.

Expressly you're weird. That's not funny. You kept called me that, fat, ugly, and dumb ever.
    Haha I guess not but you can make shortcuts.

Well saying scupture it's more a block of different shaped ice with natural forms in and I did some today but it broke in half :( I have to finish it wednesday and draw it as it melts. It's meant to be a take on Andy Goldsworthy's work.
    nope, I used several Sprites from the opening, and made it myself(for example in the opening the shine on Gold's pokeball is the sun in the real opening's last scene)
    Well usually, I'm available to brawl on Fridays, the weekends, and other days that I don't have school. I'm not sure if I can brawl tonight, though... I just got home about 10 minutes ago and I think my mom's going to try out the Wii Fit game we just got today (as well as me planning to try out Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story that I also got today). >.<
    Haha I don't think I've done Walk Through Walls.

Tis' okay. I have to do it Monday or Tuesday now :/ It wasn't frozen when we went to check yesterday and it's the weekend so Monday it is. This is my final piece for natural formes. It's mine and my mates joint project.
    Meh I don't care lol. I've hacked. I admit it but for my own needs not others.

When I've completely done it I will take pictures and PM them you :]
    I have all Pokemon on my Pearl. I got all the legends from the events and Regigigas and Arceus through trustful trades of a friend in Japan for some Shiny Pokemon.

Yeah :] and atm it's mainly of natural forms like flowers etc. I am currently making a sculpture out of ice and leaves :)
    Haha cool cool. My sister usually gets the other game but I doubt she will this time. I will just trade Pokemon over from my Platinum and Pearl games :)

I dunno but she always speaks to me so :/ Yeah most of the time but it tends to be more mixing images together rather than starting from scratch.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…