• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greetings. Your activity in the Pearlshipping thread last week puzzled me a bit, but I shouldn't be too worried nowadays. Are you doing well?
    Excuse me, but could you please not go off-topic in the Pearlshipping thread? I mean, your last few posts have been about Kotone, when they SHOULD be about Pearlshipping. I know Kotone is important as she is the first notable Pearlshipper, but she herself has nothing to do with the topic. So, could you please try to stay on-topic? I don't want the thread to be spammy. (You should've seen what happened to the last thread... not a pretty sight.)

Also, about the one-liners, if you're having problems with your English, you could at least put 2 sentences, or just make sure to be on-topic, kay? Thanks for your time. =)
    Okay, I'm sorry for offending you. I was trying to give a helpful suggestion. I'm sorry that it hurt your feelings. But I was not deliberately trying to be mean to you. Did I post it in all caps? No. Did I call you stupid, idiot, or any other name? No. I was trying to be nice. You said that you don't understand English very much I was saying that learning some more would've helped you elaborate more on your posts. Again, I am very sorry for offending you, and I hope you can accept my apology.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…