• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SapphireRose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• -breathes normally and announces that these breathing sessions are over- XD

D: That'd be horrible. I think I'd rather just move. But I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Wooh! And I could go to Meijers or however you spell it, which evidently has everything a person could ever want. XP
    -holds breath and forgets everything-

Just so you know, I don't like the term "farm boy." XDDD And yeah, our teacher told us that China was one of the most overpopulated places in the world. Is it true that if a person gets pregnant more than twice, they have to get an abortion? D:

Alright! I'd have to move somewhere other than my backwards Texas town, though. Being a male secretary there would be like wearing a dress all around town. :p
    -breathes deep and makes a vow to remember this moment forever in a non-creepy way-

I think NY would be a little TOO big. But I'd never run out of iPods and iPod accessories. XD

I don't have anything against it, but I have a feeling that some people would look at me with ridicule in their eyes. ;.;
    This is such a nice (and rare) moment for us. :D

I'm so happy for you. -_-; I have to rely on Wal-Mart and general electronic stores. Neither of which are actually in my town, but instead a few towns over.

I wish I had the option to be a secretary. Well, I guess I can... but... I'd be really embarrassed to be a guy secretary. ._.
    You could've taken credit, but instead you told the truth. -pats on back- I'm so proud.

Darn marketing. I wish we had an Apple store nearby. I'd never have to painstakingly search every time we went to a mall. ;.;

It's good practice if you plan on becoming a secretary. You are going to be a secretary, right? XD
    Aaaah, I see, I see. Clevva. ;D

I've looked all over for one. All my old nano accessories don't work with my touch. Darn Apple.

Or something along the lines of "Ah, we grew up. ;/" Brings a tear to my eye.
    -nods- I just assumed I was destined to be rich. :-D I added a nose.

Laying on the bed is always good. Listening to my iPod until it dies and then having no place to charge it because I don't have a computer. XD

Ah, [something deep and quoteworthy]...
    Minor detail. :p

Lol me too. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I didn't have a computer.

What happened to those innocent kids who wrote It Begins and The Ultimate Sacrifice?
    Eh, maybe when we're all older and fabulously wealthy we can meet up somewhere. XD

I do go to that stuff, but not to spend time with people. It's either go there or go home, which wouldn't be any more interesting. At least being there makes me look like I'm social.

Oh no... :'P
    Tell me about it. Pfth. And I get so mad at my friends sometimes. Just last night, at a football game, I was sitting in between them and as soon a seat opened up, the one on my left jumped up and left. I was just sitting there, getting angrier every second. If I didn't have to spend time with them, I wouldn't.

Lol, I know. What happened to us? D:
    The only thing you can do is just deal with it. I have good days with my friends all the time but every once in a while there's just a miserable day when I wonder why I even talk to them. The good days seem to be worth it though.

(darktopicyeah)
    It's weird, since my friends have been acting almost the exact same way lately. I was about to write a LJ post with anonymous letters to each of them to get my anger out, but I stopped myself and kinda got over it. I don't like that I got over it. I feel like I shouldn't forgive them.
    It's just an odd concept to be added to the games. I'm not complaining though.

Well, that's weird, cause my Physics class is stupidly easy too.
    -coughcough- Chip dipper. -coughcough-

-coughcoughcough- Uh... but... it wasn't a joke? -coughcoughcough-

Gahhh. I'm way too lazy to go THAT far. XD You should really keep up to date on these things for me. :)
    -coughcough- Pea shooter. -coughcough-

-coughcoughcough- I'm already a fantastically successful winner. It's a bit of a burden, really. -coughcoughcough-

Okkk. I don't remember, so... I have no case. :( I hope this one doesn't. But it has Celebi, so it probably will...
    -coughcough- Llama spit. -coughcough-

-coughcoughcough- :D Vic-to-ry! -coughcoughcough-

TR didn't really threaten the world... did they? Eh. I dunno anymore. So... are Nintendo events WiFi activated?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…